This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i cant see dialogs help
i cant see dialogs in ff iv the complete saga and castlevania dracula x
i have a amd phenom 2 x4 965 black edition
6 gb mem
ati 5570 hd
thx
no idea about the ff4, but for castlevania there's some bug in the emulator that persisted since the game became playable, that prevents the text from appearing until the sound starts playing, but since it never does, the text doesn't appear.

the sound's not in any at3 format either, so it's not that. it appears to be in some generic audio format inside a container that can be read normally with psound and the likes like the sound effects.
lorddeboer there is already a ff iv thread so please post in the correct thread next time, once you find it you can find other people with the same issue and a possible fix.