This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download Sonic stage here
As some of you noted sonic stage support stopped recently,however nash67 found a complete installer,thanks.Well here it is for whoever needs it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9xjgchnz62myopt
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i added this link to the jpcsp for dummies topic, since the one in it was just an online installer, which will probably stop working some time after sony dropped all support, if it didn't already.
Kinda awful that they dropped the support for sonic stage,does this mean that they will drop it for sound forge too?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
well, the program was pretty old, so i guess they did it to clear up some space for future software.

sound forge will probably go that way too, but i don't think version 9 will go anytime before 4.5, 6, 7 or 8, and by the time it does, hykem should have the at3+ support ready.
Sonicstage is kinda useless anyways the only thing used in the whole program was sonywavwriter.ax codec (afaik it just writes the wav file), I'm sure that could be ported to another wav or mp3 writer if someone was familiar with graphedit,, the at3+ codec is stored in the OpenMG software, I think (although haven't really looked) they are still keeping that available...

I don't think it's currently worth the effort to fixup the old solution, when a better decoding one could be right around the corner Smile