This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to decrypt: Visual Guide
(11-21-2011, 02:22 PM)LeaT Wrote: Odd, Duodecim works fine for me.

Okay I'm going to fix something here and then your gonna to stop confusing people with your post. This here. This link right here is THE EXACT DEFINITION OF DLC! The only definition we use here for dlc. Read it and please apply it to these forums.

Link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_DLC_in_gaming
One more time!
Already updated my post. I assumed AlexBaron meant decryption. as should be evident from my other posts, seeing that DLC CAN also refer to an encryption method. The thread title and the content of the OP is already clear on that. As much as I understand you wanting to correct me for a missunderstanding, telling me to correct something I've already corrected isn't helping.
(11-21-2011, 05:31 PM)LeaT Wrote: Already updated my post. I assumed AlexBaron meant decryption. as should be evident from my other posts, seeing that DLC CAN also refer to an encryption method. The thread title and the content of the OP is already clear on that. As much as I understand you wanting to correct me for a missunderstanding, telling me to correct something I've already corrected isn't helping.
....I give you a simple definition that all of the world including this forum uses and you still call encryption/decryption DLC. It like you refuse to believe that your wrong about what that DLC= Downloadable Content means to the rest of the world. It only has one definition and only one. Stop confusing people here by using a misleading view of dlc. You didn't download the eboot. Your guide show you didn't download it so why do you insist on calling it DLC? It's not an addon for content to any game so why do you insist on calling it and confusing it with DLC?

One more time!
I don't. Stop purposefully missread what I write and stop change the meaning of what I write into something I didn't intend.

If it wasn't clear enough in my previous post I said that 1) I misunderstood what AlexBaron meant with DLC as I thought he meant 2) DLC as a form of encryption method and 3) I already addressed this missunderstanding by changing the topic of this thread and removed any mention of DLC in the OP.

Can you please drop this now? I really don't see how it can be clearer than this.
(11-21-2011, 07:32 PM)LeaT Wrote: I don't. Stop purposefully missread what I write and stop change the meaning of what I write into something I didn't intend.

If it wasn't clear enough in my previous post I said that 1) I misunderstood what AlexBaron meant with DLC as I thought he meant 2) DLC as a form of encryption method and 3) I already addressed this missunderstanding by changing the topic of this thread and removed any mention of DLC in the OP.

Can you please drop this now? I really don't see how it can be clearer than this.
I'm not talking about your topic. Not once in one of my post can you read "Change this topic." Or "Fix this topic." I'm telling you to fix your idea of DLC. Look up DLC yourself and please find a place that uses dlc to mean a form of encryption. I just can't fathom how someone with common sense can keep coming to that conclusion. Has anyone else here use DLC in the same context as you? If they have have please qoute and post it here. If anyone besides you have stated that DLC is a form of encryption that apply to anything that has been encrypted then I stall leave you alone. Is dlc encrypted? Yes. Does dlc mean encrypted format? NO! Stop trying to convince people that's what we mean on this forum. It already hard enough to try and get people to understand what we mean here. This whole confusion thing you have with dlc makes me question if you have ever own an actual psp or even a console game that has used DLC.

One more time!
Quote:2) DLC as a form of encryption method
don't you mean drm?
(11-21-2011, 07:47 PM)beanclr Wrote:
(11-21-2011, 07:32 PM)LeaT Wrote: I don't. Stop purposefully missread what I write and stop change the meaning of what I write into something I didn't intend.

I'm not talking about your topic. Not once in one of my post can you read "Change this topic." Or "Fix this topic." I'm telling you to fix your idea of DLC. Look up DLC yourself and please find a place that uses dlc to mean a form of encryption. I just can't fathom how someone with common sense can keep coming to that conclusion. Has anyone else here use DLC in the same context as you? If they have have please qoute and post it here. If anyone besides you have stated that DLC is a form of encryption that apply to anything that has been encrypted then I stall leave you alone. Is dlc encrypted? Yes. Does dlc mean encrypted format? NO! Stop trying to convince people that's what we mean on this forum. It already hard enough to try and get people to understand what we mean here. This whole confusion thing you have with dlc makes me question if you have ever own an actual psp or even a console game that has used DLC.
I have, but you haven't that I haven't. Stop trying to convince people I keep saying something or believe in something when I have admitted that I was wrong. This whole post of yours just proves that. I see no point responding to you anymore on this topic since you keep repeating yourself and I keep repeating myself.
(11-21-2011, 07:08 AM)AlexBaron Wrote: good guide.. although i tried and turned up nothing happened and still no "DLC 1" icon appeared in duodecim.. yet appreciated..maybe will have to just wait the coder work on them..

(11-21-2011, 03:30 PM)AlexBaron Wrote:

wait...wait.. after this process is there other things have to do??

No you don't. Your still telling Alex that guide is for the dlc he's talking about. Its not. This is the DLC he's talking about.[Image: 474px-Cloud_KH_Dissidia_Outfit.png]
Alternate costumes for the fighters in his game that you had to download and could only get by buying and downloading it aka DLC. He even ask you if he miss something since this(the picture above) is what he wants to work. So next time someone mentions DLC don't tell them its working because they haven't added that fully yet. Stop telling people like Axel that its working. Stop confusing DLC with what ever it is your confusing it with because you still seem to think that he was talking about eboot decrypting when he obvious wants what DLC means and stands for. Your helping but also making a mess that is really unneeded if you have any common sense with video games.
One more time!
Edit:
all done now as i fully understand it and I've finally gotten past the troubles i have had XD thanks for this info guys keep at it Smile
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum
This doesn't seem to work on psp games downloaded from the PSN store. Is that intentional, or is there another way to decrypt them?