This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A save problem and a request.
psp 
First of all the problem. i got (not saying where or how) the game corpse party, it all went well at first, i played for half an hour and saved the game multiple times. i closed it and went to bed. today i came to my computer and tried to play the game again. i got an "Error 0x8011032c". i tried multiple fixes i found on the internet, none worked. i re downloaded the build and it didn't work either(v0.63104). any help?
now for the request.
since i downloaded (i think) 4 times the same build hoping that i would get to the bottom of it, the website that hosts the file doesn't let me download the new V. that came out today. i was hoping to see if any one can post a link with another host so i can download it (mediafire and stuff).

Thanks in advance - Alex

PS: i posted a video with my problem:
video
28 Views and no replys? C'mon Sad
try r3097 (when the build bot comes back up) as from r 3098 there was alot of problems with save games
and see if your saves will load on r 3097 if not start a new game .do some saves then load them back up
(04-17-2013, 01:58 PM)nash67 Wrote: try r3097 (when the build bot comes back up) as from r 3098 there was alot of problems with save games
and see if your saves will load on r 3097 if not start a new game .do some saves then load them back up

i would but the download Builds only go til the 3098, and even if i could find it, the host doesn't let me download the files today.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.p...indows-x86

you can get 3097 this way. next and previous ones should work this way too, edit the link to change the revision value. you can get up to 3105 this way. for 64 bit ones replace x86 with amd64.

also
Quote:28 Views and no replys?
don't pay attention to views on public forums. most of them are by spambots or other people who don't know much about the problem.
(04-17-2013, 01:42 PM)ALEXFDR Wrote: 28 Views and no replys? C'mon Sad

I would love to post a solution but i am unfortunately having the exact same problem.
(04-17-2013, 01:58 PM)nash67 Wrote: try r3097 (when the build bot comes back up) as from r 3098 there was alot of problems with save games

Thank you for the reply, it worked Big Grin

serio Wrote:http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.p...indows-x86

you can get 3097 this way. next and previous ones should work this way too, edit the link to change the revision value. you can get up to 3105 this way. for 64 bit ones replace x86 with amd64.

Thank you for the download link Big Grin

ArktonDartorix Wrote:I would love to post a solution but i am unfortunately having the exact same problem.

Use the build they said, it works.
(04-17-2013, 03:02 PM)ALEXFDR Wrote:

Thank you for the reply, it worked Big Grin

serio Wrote:http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.p...indows-x86

Thank you for the download link Big Grin

ArktonDartorix Wrote:I would love to post a solution but i am unfortunately having the exact same problem.

Use the build they said, it works.

It works for me too, thank you very much guys.
The save problems should be now fixed in r3107. Wink