This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"not support pirate BULLSHIT NEED HELP
psp 
i'v been sitting here for 4 hours trying to get this stupid god d*** kingdom hearts to work and finally i get ****ing jpcsp to work and it says "JPCSP DOESNT SUPPORT PIRATES CANT PLAY GAME" 1RST OFF there isnt a way to get a non pirates ISO so F*** that whole entire BS its saying second how do u make the ISO not "pirated" i have UMDGEN to edit but even after researching for an hour it is to no avail i will extremely appreciate some knight in shining Armour to to come and give me the way to get this to freaken work again thanks to all who help
Quote:1RST OFF there isnt a way to get a non pirates ISO so F*** that whole entire BS
yes there is. you install cfw on your psp (cfw pro is good) which is really easy (copy cfw files to psp, run install program, you're done), then put the game umd into it, press select button and change usb device from "memory stick" into "umd disc". after that you connect your psp to the pc via usb cable and a new "disc drive" will appear in 'my computer', which will have the game in iso format. you copy that off there to your pc, and there you go. non pirated iso file.

this forum has a no piracy rule, so if anyone posts trying to help you getting a pirated game to work he'll be banned and his message deleted.
Closed.