This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help! problems in the game! and has no music!
(04-16-2013, 12:51 PM)Daranck Wrote: Hello everyone,

I am having the same issue concernaning the sound, it seems thats its ipossible to find Sonicstage available to downlaod anywhere, I tried the softsonic link bellow, but its not working aither.
Is there any other way to solve this problem pease ?
(I'm sorry for my poor english, but its not my native langage).

Best regards.
http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl36...cStage.htm
Is that installer good? My installer is 868k and that one is only 113k.
Hello,

I tried that one too, its no good either.
It is supposed to download the program before installing it, but Sony took back the program itself, so its impossible to download it => error.
If someone has a full installer, it could help some of us to share it, since its a free program and Sony allows us tu continue using it, I think its not a problem.

Best regards.
ok here is a link to the full installer
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9xjgchnz62myopt
Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy lately.
Thanks a lot for the installer, its installing right now, I guess all the rest will just be a configuration matter.

Thanks again.

Best regards.