This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savedata window & snapshots
I'm new here, but I'll appreciate your help Shy:

On older versions of JPCSP, save/load showed up as a separate window, but when I downloaded the latest automated version (as I needed the clock speed function), I found save/load implemented in the screen, but the big problem is, it's either distorted or invisible (I know it's not a crush as if I pressed the appropriate button it worksHuh).
So is there a way to fix it? Either to change a setting to make the distortion go away or or to transfer file/folder from the old version to the new one to revert to save/load pop-up window function ( actually that's what I preferSmile ) By the way, related to this issue, I see a transparent shadow on my gameplay screen saying 2% completion, showing up not short after I loaded my save file "blindly", I think it's the amount of how much I played so far

Also one more thing, is there a way to correct the error happens while saving/loading snapshots? Sometimes snapshot isn't the last I made, and many times snapshot refuses to load & freezes the whole emulator...
I need help pleaseConfused
snapshots have been broken for a while now
(05-03-2013, 10:12 AM)nash67 Wrote: snapshots have been broken for a while now

I don't mind an old version that can do it, I'm a total-loser without snapshotsBlush