This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autofire maybe?
Lightbulb 
Would you guys consider adding an autofire feature to the emulator?

Sometimes when a game's running really slow, I just can't get anywhere at all in a task that requires button mashing. And then I wish, if only I could just cheese it by holding down autofire... Confused
(04-05-2013, 12:55 PM)MonoBoar Wrote: Would you guys consider adding an autofire feature to the emulator?

Sometimes when a game's running really slow, I just can't get anywhere at all in a task that requires button mashing. And then I wish, if only I could just cheese it by holding down autofire... Confused

Well it's not hard to implement. Do you know there any arcade style game that could benefit from this too? Perhaps it could also help in those cases.
Depends on wich game,I know that in DBZ tenkaichi tag team when you use dash at the same time with the oponent you have to quickly press repeatedly O
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Quote:Would you guys consider adding an autofire feature to the emulator?

Just install autohotkey and problem solved, in fact if you are a regular keyboard gamer that program is a must...
(04-12-2013, 04:32 AM)Marcelo_20XX Wrote:
Quote:Would you guys consider adding an autofire feature to the emulator?

Just install autohotkey and problem solved, in fact if you are a regular keyboard gamer that program is a must...

Thanks for the tip, I've given this a try now and the hotkey is definitely functioning. I tested it out in notepad to make sure it was inputting the right key. It seems to be helping a bit, but it hasn't fully solved my problem in one particular game. Undecided It's like it's just not registering the input fast enough because it's running so slow in this section. And then cause I can't keep up with the button-mashing I just end up dead.

Oh well, I might just have to find a different game to play for a while!