This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaDun x2 - NPUH10114
This game is playable
runs very smoothly

sorry new to forum and not sure what information you guys want but I wanted to say this game works quite well

also the first ClaDun works just as nicely

the only configuration I set is I checked
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Enabled saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory

it runs at 30fps consistently without any drops so far

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Need add GameID in the topic
(04-04-2013, 10:41 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Need add GameID in the topic

sorry bout that, edited and placed the GameID
since you seem to have bgm/music problems in two games, just wanted to make sure you installed Sony Sonic Stage program and enabled it in jpcsp options, that's required for atrac3+ data
(04-05-2013, 03:29 PM)digiadventures Wrote: since you seem to have bgm/music problems in two games, just wanted to make sure you installed Sony Sonic Stage program and enabled it in jpcsp options, that's required for atrac3+ data

just set it up, has bgm music now
You should add more info. to your first post like the JPCSP revision and the settings you used. This way, there won't be as many posts like "OMG how do I get JPCSP to run this game at 30 FPS? It runs too darn slow..." You could also post a log to your first post. It might provide useful info. for the devs.
(04-05-2013, 05:36 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: You should add more info. to your first post like the JPCSP revision and the settings you used. This way, there won't be as many posts like "OMG how do I get JPCSP to run this game at 30 FPS? It runs too darn slow..." You could also post a log to your first post. It might provide useful info. for the devs.

added the configuration I am using which gives it a consistent 30 FPS
can't figure out how to get a log at the moment

still new to this emulator, I am sure its something easy that I am just overlooking so far