This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xuggle x64 available now - use media engine in x64 SVN
(11-19-2011, 01:14 PM)gid15 Wrote: Good point, I missed that. Added HIMDRender.exe to the lib/windows-amd64.
The DecodeAudio.bat in lib\windows-amd64 also needs to be updated.
Yeah, and the ffmpeg.exe needs to be copied to the lib\windows-amd64 too.
(11-19-2011, 01:31 PM)freefive Wrote: Yeah, and the ffmpeg.exe needs to be copied to the lib\windows-amd64 too.
I don't think it needs ffmpeg.exe.
it does need the path in the bat file changed though.
DecodeAudio.bat -> lib\windows-amd64\HIMDRender.exe
start-windows-amd64.bat -> needs "set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\" somewhere

(11-19-2011, 02:00 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 01:31 PM)freefive Wrote: Yeah, and the ffmpeg.exe needs to be copied to the lib\windows-amd64 too.
I don't think it needs ffmpeg.exe.
it does need the path in the bat file changed though.

DecodeAudio.bat -> lib\windows-amd64\HIMDRender.exe

start-windows-amd64.bat -> needs "set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\" somewhere
You can say that again.
I've tried, and, I'm now agree with youWink
(11-19-2011, 01:22 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: Gid15 Yes work but you on SVN missing path On start-windows-amd64.bat

set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\ for path running Xuggler 64bits

Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32

if "%ProgramFiles%" == "%ProgramFiles(x86)%" goto JAVA32SHELL

set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto JAVAMISSING
echo Running Jpcsp 64bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END

:JAVA32
echo Unable to run a 64bit build on a 32bit platform. Install a 64bit version of Windows first.
pause
goto END

:JAVA32SHELL
echo Unable to properly run a 64bit application from a 32bit context on a 64bit platform.
pause
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 64bit Java JRE.
pause

:END

Also Requered Update DecodeAudio.bat For Orphis Build If HIMDRender.exe exist on lib/Windows-amd64

Code:
@echo off
lib\windows-amd64\HIMDRender.exe -e -i %1 -o %2
Whoops, thank you!
Both fixed in r2390
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Right, so was away for a bit and I see there are now new versions up. Do these versions include the changes suggested in this thread?

Ack, Dissidia still gives me an error but now it wants to run, at least Sad Providing log.
(11-19-2011, 02:30 PM)LeaT Wrote: Right, so was away for a bit and I see there are now new versions up. Do these versions include the changes suggested in this thread?

Ack, Dissidia still gives me an error but now it wants to run, at least Sad Providing log.

Doh, didn't see you already released another version than the one I just downloaded! Trying again.

Received same error with 2390 :S
(11-19-2011, 02:30 PM)LeaT Wrote: Right, so was away for a bit and I see there are now new versions up. Do these versions include the changes suggested in this thread?

Doh, didn't see you already released another version than the one I just downloaded! Trying again.

Received same error with 2390 :S

Attached Files
.html   log 2390.html (Size: 87.92 KB / Downloads: 105)
.html   log.html (Size: 90.7 KB / Downloads: 98)
The xuggle64 library's not running with java 32bits

You download JPCSP windows 64bits http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.p...dows-amd64

start with start-windows-amd64.bat

If not work is possible Java 64bits missing in you system

Install Last version Java Windows x64 http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java/...ws-x64.exe

And try Again.
[Image: 1388267.png]
Have 64 bit installed, if you were referring to my error. Also obviously running 64 bit of JPCSP.

Anyway, I tried launching using the bat file just to see if it made a difference and it seems there is an issue using the JPCSP launcher. I now get sound and no hiccups (so far) with Dissidia, although 012 refuses to let me get past the introduction cutscene and gets stuck at a white screen. Not so fun is that it seems the save files became corrupt as the newest rev refuses to let me load them Sad I had over 80 hours played on that save file *cry*
the savefiles are not corrupt, its just that the crypto engine does not work on 64 bit.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Yes Leat I Refered this error Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

what version of windows you have?

Works for me with under Vista/7 x64. rarely caseHuh

[Image: 1388267.png]