This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yet another at3+ encoder/decoder
Thanks to serio.
It's inside the PGD file of Fate/Extra CCC (NPJH50505)

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE PIRACY. SO DON'T ASK FOR UPLOAD OR ANY KIND OF REDISTRIBUTION. IF YOU WANT THIS GAME, GO BUY IT YOURSELF.

If you have the ISO file , use JPCSP or other tools to decrypt the PGD then unpack the cpk, namely the decrypted PGD file, and you should find "at3tool.exe" under the sound/bgm/decode/ folder.
[Image: lSj2rUe.jpg]

[Image: anzNMjL.jpg]
I guess Hykem will be the first interested on this... And the people of PPSSPP.

Hopefully this year JPCSP will not need a third party tool/program to play all sounds.
[Image: montcer.png]
(03-29-2013, 05:10 AM)freefive Wrote: Thanks to serio.
If you have the ISO file, use JPCSP or other tools to decrypt the PGD then unpack the cpk, namely the decrypted PGD file, and you should find "at3tool.exe" under the sound/bgm/decode/ folder.
Could you test r3075 and place at3tool.exe under lib/windows-x86 or lib/windows-amd64? I've added basic support for this tool, but could not test it.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-29-2013, 11:51 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 05:10 AM)freefive Wrote: Thanks to serio.
If you have the ISO file, use JPCSP or other tools to decrypt the PGD then unpack the cpk, namely the decrypted PGD file, and you should find "at3tool.exe" under the sound/bgm/decode/ folder.
Could you test r3075 and place at3tool.exe under lib/windows-x86 or lib/windows-amd64? I've added basic support for this tool, but could not test it.
gid15, 3075 works with this tool but not will as some files are not decoded and there's a high pitch noise when mono WAVs are being played.
tested with Fate/Extra CCC.
BTW, have you read http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=129065 already ?
Wait,how did you transform the decrypted pgd into a cpk file?I'm trying to see the models in a game but don't know how to get the cpk file
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-29-2013, 12:42 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Wait,how did you transform the decrypted pgd into a cpk file?I'm trying to see the models in a game but don't know how to get the cpk file

if you use jpcsp, "PGDfile.raw.decrypted" is the one you wantWink
So you just change the file extension to cpk and then unpack?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-29-2013, 11:51 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you test r3075 and place at3tool.exe under lib/windows-x86 or lib/windows-amd64? I've added basic support for this tool, but could not test it.

gid15,test with r3076,the bgm will disappear
DecodeAudio.bat should be modified to this
Code:
lib\windows-amd64\at3tool.exe -d -repeat 1 %3 %2
Smile
(03-29-2013, 01:24 PM)shenweip Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 11:51 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you test r3075 and place at3tool.exe under lib/windows-x86 or lib/windows-amd64? I've added basic support for this tool, but could not test it.

gid15,test with r3076,the bgm will disappear
DecodeAudio.bat should be modified to this
Code:
Smile

plus some stereo bgms seems not decodable with this tool but decodable with atrac3plus2wav.exe (oma file, namely %1)
tested with F/E CCC
(03-29-2013, 01:28 PM)freefive Wrote: plus some stereo bgms seems not decodable with this tool but decodable with atrac3plus2wav.exe (oma file, namely %1)
tested with F/E CCC

Yeah,modify DecodeAudio.bat to this
Code:
:at3tool
IF NOT EXIST "%2" ( lib\windows-amd64\HIMDRender.exe -e -i %1 -o %2 )
:end
I think can solve.Tongue