This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yet another at3+ encoder/decoder
i can extract them. i'll pm the files to you, since i'm not sure i can post them publicly like this, being extracted from the game.

from what i checked though, the first 5 lines in a hex editor were identical. only after the 5th things started to differ a bit.

edit: also attaching a screenshot of both files' headers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With R3079 the problem I reported previously has disappeared, and voice acting now plays perfectly in Fate/Extra, and Fate/Extra CCC.

Though, sometimes the game repeats previous lines in place of new ones(hilarious hearing Casters lines when Leo or other male characters are speaking, though), I'd guess this is somehow related to having similar size/CRC.
identical filesize and buffer size causes it.

one of the future updates should also take the sample count from the file's header, which should partially fix this problem. even if the file has identical size, there's slim chance for it to also have identical number of samples.
Voices work perfectly sound wise (as in no high pitched sounding) on Digimon Adventure [NPJH50686] with at3tool.exe, but it mistakes the voice sounds a lot. For example on a dialog that belongs to Tai, the voice sound playing was Elecmon speaking lol

Or as mentioned already it repeats the last played voice sound on a dialog sequence (Example Elecmon's dialog, Elecmon talking sound file plays correctly, then the next one to talk is Tai, but the voice sound playing was the one of Elecmon that just played seconds before).

At least in battle mode so far it plays the correct voice sounds.

Hopefully it will get fixed on a later update Smile
Thanks to gid and freefive!! I can tell now both God Of War plays voices and SFX without SoundForge needed! Some others games like Metal Gear does too so i guess every game that need AT3+ decoder will work like a charm!!

(03-30-2013, 12:29 AM)LPatamon Wrote: but it mistakes the voice sounds a lot
Well the games i test works right!
[Image: montcer.png]
(03-30-2013, 12:40 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Well the games i test works right!

Well guess it depends on each game. As it got mentioned on other posts here, the confusiĆ³n seems to to have to do with some files having identical filesize and buffersize. Guess it wasn't the case on the games you tested.

Of course when I said that it mistakes the voice sounds a lot I only was refering to Digimon Adventure which was the one I tested ^^U
Wow! Discovery of the year. Congratulations serio.
Just to say that with r3081, the voice sounds on Digimon Adventure [NPJH50686] now work right. It play the correct voice sound now Smile

The only bad thing is that after have been playing the game for a while, the emulator's tmp folder ended with 2.16 GB worth of wav sounds, .oma files and .at3 files. The oma and at3 ones being the smaller ones in filesize.

Nothing that deleting them doesn't fixes after you finish playing, but still we can't ask much right now on the sound side to prevent those files to be created for now. Still the emulator is advancing smoothly on the sound area Smile
Great find indeed, I always enjoy finding leftovers from developing times but I want to say something though before everyone gets too excited.
This exe file is also inside PSP's official SDK and it's illegal to distribute so be really careful with it.
(04-02-2013, 04:07 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Great find indeed, I always enjoy finding leftovers from developing times but I want to say something though before everyone gets too excited.
This exe file is also inside PSP's official SDK and it's illegal to distribute so be really careful with it.

No one has distributed it. The first post only mentioned where it got left, from there you have to search it Smile