This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about save file
where do saved files get stored in what map (folder)? can anybody tell me please?
They are stored in ms0/psp/savedata
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
thx mate cause there is new emulator version out and gonna try copy the files in the new emulator save folder Smile
psp 
Hello! I'm a newcomer to this JPCSP game and I realize that I'm posting on a dated thread. I understand that save files for this emulator go in ms0/psp/savedata, but does the save file appear AFTER the emulator is closed or as soon as Save Snapshot is clicked? I've gotten really far into this rom and don't want to close it without that assurance. Thanks!

PS I'm using JPCSP build 3129 for 32-bit. http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
The save data folder is for the ingame save feature.The snapshots will not save there,don't use them as they don't really work and it's best to use the game's internal saving system
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(05-06-2013, 10:52 AM)virgil94 Wrote: The save data folder is for the ingame save feature.The snapshots will not save there,don't use them as they don't really work and it's best to use the game's internal saving system
Game's internal saving system = Menu > Save, right? What does that look like in Japanese??

Btw, when the heck are you even ALLOWED to save in a Japanese PSP otome game?? I've essentially played a video with a couple decision points, and I haven't the faintest idea how to pull up the menu... My JPCSP is set to the English language preference currently.

EDIT:: Never mind! I found it, after literally button-pushing EVERYTHING first. Seems I needed to push "Select" and then locate the correct (first) inner menu to save and the second to load. Goodness, that took forever. But thanks for telling me that Snapshot doesn't work! Big Grin