This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New JPCSP user, need help with Crisis Core...
Hello everybody,

I recently got the latest svn build of JPCSP (3070) from Orphis' site and have been playing Crisis Core using the 32-bit windows version.

My laptop is an Alienware M17x R4, with Windows 7 64-bit, i7 3rd gen 3630QM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M, 6GB RAM.

The issue is that the saving screen sometimes get stuck, as you can see from the screenshot attached.

Am I the only one with this issue? Are there any solutions? (I didn't find any.)

Also, the FPS never goes above 30 FPS for some reason. 64-bit versions of JCPSP don't even load the ISO file and so I need to use the 32-bit version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You could try to enable the log in order to catch any error that happen there. Follow this to do that:http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

About the FPS, have been told by developers that the FPS counter is not 100% accurate and some times it fault doing his job (You can see 1321321 FPS or 0 FPS), so, don't worry for it. However, i think you want the game run faster. If so, you can try to increase the clock speed on the options menu; however i am not familiarized with that option so i am not sure what are going to be the results.

You have a powerful machine, if a game lack out of speed is because a config is missing.
[Image: montcer.png]
Increasing the clock speed increased the overall game speed, not increasing the FPS or smoothness.. also, the save issues seem to have gone (seemed to have something to do with assigning the volume up and volume down buttons to the right analog stick of the controller. Removing the controller binding has helped.)