This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem shaders
I try to run kingdom hearts birth by sleep the game runs pretty well but I have a lot of slowdown I saw on another topic that shaders solves this problem I mètrerai log file this afternoon

So is impossible of activate a shaders with my graphic card ??
undefined

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 2.77 KB / Downloads: 80)
Well, like i told before, Intel web site aren't so trusty, it have lots of directions with different information so at the end i don't know what to believe.

What i do believe is this: (From his log)
(03-27-2013, 02:13 PM)tomykids Wrote: 15:09:53 INFO ge - GUI - OpenGL version: 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2932
15:09:53 INFO ge - GUI - Shading Language version: 4.00 - Build 9.17.10.2932

So, turn off VAO, and keep toggling on/off some video options until you found a proper config. Either way, you could try PPSSPP since it run games more fast than JPCSP. The major problem with that emulator is that is on very early state and if the game runs it maybe miss some sounds, videos or graphics textures.
[Image: montcer.png]
Okay, so I tried with ppsspp kingdom hearts but apparently does not work with this emulator (black screen when I want to run) it can be cripter
In order to improve performance, you need to turn off: (From your log)
(03-27-2013, 02:13 PM)tomykids Wrote: 15:09:53 INFO emu - GUI - Configuration / Display
15:09:53 INFO emu - GUI - Anti-aliasing: [x4]

Also, play toggle the compiler method between 50~500. Maybe 100 will be better:
(03-27-2013, 02:13 PM)tomykids Wrote: 15:09:53 INFO emu - GUI - Configuration / Compiler
15:09:53 INFO emu - GUI - [50] Maximum method size
effectively with these settings the game is more fluid thank you Smile
there are still some slowdown but this one is much better +1 for you: D
can you tell me how to run kh on ppsspp to see which is faster??
PPSSPP does not have enough options like JPCSP because PPSSPP still on early stages of development. You must wait a few months if you want to see that emulator working seriously.
ok, you have other advice to improve speed? I managed to get a very decent speed but the only problem is that when there are many monsters that come to me its totally slows the game
On the emulator no... you could try to close all the background programs in order to save all your CPU power to JPCSP. If you don't know very well what are you doing is better don't do it if you can't restore your machine.

Use CCleaner for it, is free. Go to TOOLS->StarpUP and deactivate all those that are not related to antivirus or trusty software. I only let there the Antivirus, some HP software because i use a laptop (However, i only let the smartcreen and softkeys program. Auto-updates and other kinda software like that are not relevant to me) and some software i need to be there when i boot up the machine, Gray are deactivate and black are activate:

Also, some programs stay like scheduled to consume CPU resources, but they are more complex to explain so stay with the boot software. Just disable the one you don't need or want to.
I stopped 8 programs and I see an improvement thank you Smile

I have one last question: when I download a new version of jpcsp how I get my backups and my control settings for games?