This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help to run "Harvest Moon: Back to Nature", please.
Hello!, I have tried for hours to run "Harvest Moon: Back to Nature" on a laptop computer, and have not been able to see anything else than the black screen of JPCSP (I have tried several revisions, including the last one: 3070). I have the directory "ms0>PSP>GAME>HARVESTMOON" with the files "EBOOT.map" and "EBOOT.PBP" in it. When I start JPCSP I click on "File", then "Load MemStick", and I can see the title there (in color), then I click on the title and the "Load" button. I can see on the window title "Jpcsp v0.6 3040:3070 - Harvest Moon - Back to Nature", then click "Run", and the button switches to "Pause". I click on "Run" again and the computer does nothing at all. Can someone kindly help me with these, please?. Thank you very much.
Close and open JPCSP, click on Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger.
Once the windows "Log" appear, scroll up where the "none" says until "info" appear. Load the game and then hit RUN.

You could see what happen on the logger screen. If you want, attach here the message that appears.
[Image: montcer.png]
Hello, and thank you for the answer!. Should I go to "Logger" after loading the game, or just when I start JPCSP? (I did it right after starting JPCSP and see a "Logger" window on the task bar, however, I can not bring it to the front). Thank you.

Finally I could bring it to the front, but it is all white (just with the line "Choose Log Level" on the bottom).
yeah, after you choose the log level (set it to info) then you start the game, and the empty space will start filling up with logged debug messages.

after the game crashes, you either upload the log.txt file that's made in your jpcsp folder or paste the windows's contents if you want anyone to be able to help you, or to help developers with fixing bugs.
Well, how can I 'scroll up where the "none" says until "info" appear', if I see "none" nowhere?. Of course I "want someone to be able to help me", and how about "helping" me to find that "none" word?. Thank you.
Once the "none" box is selected, with the mouse wheel, or "up" "down" keyboard arrows.
I understand, but there is no box with the word "none" anywhere. I do not wish to be bothersome, it is just that I can not find that. I am sorry if I do not seem nice (please forgive me), and I thank you for your time and help Smile
it says off, rather than none.
The only box the, it says "off" so sorry when i said "none".

For further information look at this:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
And I was getting crazy looking for that "none" everywhere!!! (@"#ยค%&!!!). Thanks for the link, it was very clear (except for it does not read how to compress a file, but that is not a topic pertaining to this forum, anyway). Well, I hope I did it correctly and that the log file appears here:

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 2.11 KB / Downloads: 91)