This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[YouTube] Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - Test on Build 3067
Hello there,
My name is RaydenX and I'm new around here. I came across this wonderful emulator by chance and immediately fell in love with it! Big Grin

I felt the urge to give a hand in this wonderful project somehow but unfortunately I can't programme in Java. Therefore, I though that some betatesting and debugging could be of some use so I decided to record some gaming session of me playing MGS Peace Walker, my favourite game.

Here it is, together with a log and my PC Specs:

MGS Peace Walker on JPCSP build 3067

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 3610QM @ 2.30GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 798MHz

If you want more, let me know! Wink

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 16.22 KB / Downloads: 86)
There¡s already a thread for this game,search before posting.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....gear+solid
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]