This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with controls
I've always had problems with control settings, the emulator detects my control perfectly but the problem is in the analogs (axes), in various games to assign the axes to the analogs example: when I turn to the left, while the camera moves up or turn to the right and the camera moves down or the axles also assigned to control the camera and to a similar case that is restricted to the diagonal axes, if I move the camera up also goes to left or down and also going to the right, this happened to me in games like FF Dissidia, Ace Combat X, MGS Peace Walker, among others, any solution?
Same happen to me. I believe it has something to do with fault drivers but i am too lazy to search proper driver, so i just set up the axis like the game use it.

For example, if when i turn it up the game turn down, then i configure down like up and vice versa.
[Image: montcer.png]
(03-23-2013, 01:10 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Same happen to me. I believe it has something to do with fault drivers but i am too lazy to search proper driver, so i just set up the axis like the game use it.

For example, if when i turn it up the game turn down, then i configure down like up and vice versa.

Yes, but in the case of MGS Peace Walker, is required analog sensitivity as to walk stealthily move the analog requires only a little, because if the analago moves way too began to run, the emulator detects perfect sensitivity analog but in my case overlap controls character movement (Snake) with camera control movements, left turn while the camera is going up, I use the keyboard to emulate JoyToKey in control, but this does not simulate correctly the sensitivity required for this game.