This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System requirements
These are my basic System specs:

Intel Core i5-2537M with 4 threads and a maximum clockrate of 2.3 Ghz
Nvidia GT 620M with 1GB of memory
4 GB of DDR3 RAM

Will it be enough ro run smoothly Megaman Powered up and Megaman Maverick Hunter X?
Try yourself and you will know.
What is the best emulador for playing MMHX? I have been hearing good thing about the new ppsspp emulador which can run games at 60 fps even on smartphones
(03-23-2013, 01:34 PM)Robert4222 Wrote: What is the best emulador for playing MMHX? I have been hearing good thing about the new ppsspp emulador which can run games at 60 fps even on smartphones

PPSSPP can run both game u wrote up in first post at 60 FPS on ur PC.. Also, every other game that works on PPSSPP (except God of War which have some problem with speed. But it will be fixed.) can work on ur PC at 60 FPS. U should try PPSSPP... It work awesome. Wink I use it Wink
Here is my Youtube channel, so check some gameplays on PPSSPP:
http://www.youtube.com/user/srdjan041/vi...&flow=grid
I will upload Monster Hunter Freedom Hunter gameplay soon.. I'm converting it now. Smile
Nice Chanel, I suscribed you ;D, the only problem with that emulator is that it Still doesn't fully support audio emulation, which is a shame because I love the MM remakes OST remixes