This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
So far the game is playable but has some issues:

BGM can stop playing, more or less randomly, after a loading screen works again.

Fonts can disappear, randomly too, specially after loading a new scenario.

UI seems to affect negatively the performance, similar to HM Project Diva.

High system requirements.

Relevant Settings:

Video
-Use vertex cache (improves speed)
-Use shaders (improves speed)
-Enable saving GE textures... (fixes extreme bloom effect)
-Enable dynamic shader generation (improves speed)

Needs sonic stage.

Tested on JPCSP r3055 x64. The game doesn't work on older releases (pre 3000).

Framerate: Variable, during conversations can go up to 90, gameplay around 30 or less, fights 15+. Using clock speed at 300% (improves things a bit).

EDIT: Video added; log added but I wasn't able to replicate the text issue. The music stops working during more or less long fights, as soon as the fight ends, it works ok again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 30.47 KB / Downloads: 438)
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701 - by ryustylish - 03-18-2013, 12:20 AM