This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
(03-26-2013, 05:08 PM)RandSergeant Wrote: This is the screen for auto saves
Which is also my ( at least, mine's ) problem
Just press No, and some other options ( just anyhow click it, you won't lose anything )
But do note that the moment you clicked No is also the moment when the progress of your game is not saved

thanks i will try Smile
(03-26-2013, 05:13 PM)megamanjr Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 05:08 PM)RandSergeant Wrote: This is the screen for auto saves
Which is also my ( at least, mine's ) problem
Just press No, and some other options ( just anyhow click it, you won't lose anything )
But do note that the moment you clicked No is also the moment when the progress of your game is not saved

thanks i will try Smile

worked, thank you Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
gratz :3
well can anyone post some way on how to save ? ;w;
Congratz to JPCSP devs, the latest build can make SAO 90% playable (with 1,2GB RAM consumption at peak) hehehe =P

I'm using r3070 and progress so far on 78th floor

Glitch found, almost make this game half-playable:
Starting from 77th floor,
whenever after transition story (after back from boss gate level, because to call guild for boss raid [街に戻る]), it keeps stuck on x64,
thanks to x86 version can troubleshoot the error and keep my game on progress Big Grin

The screen will be like on the attachment, but don't worry, after you found the door, it will going well

(03-28-2013, 05:59 AM)RandSergeant Wrote: gratz :3
well can anyone post some way on how to save ? ;w;

At first time, don't create the save, just select no (いいえ) whenever the option ask for automatic save and save data creation.
After finished tutorial (vs Heathcliff), you can select "yes" (はい) for autosave and the game will automatically save the progress during map transition
Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those are really messed up graphics O_O
Right now on the psp I arrived to the 98th floor,did anyone find the elucidator?
Also reporting that on intel when kirito says link start it gives me an error
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-29-2013, 12:47 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Those are really messed up graphics O_O
Right now on the psp I arrived to the 98th floor,did anyone find the elucidator?
Also reporting that on intel when kirito says link start it gives me an error

I'm still far from 98th floor, so... sorry m(_ _)m
which part? The Intro movie part?

EDIT:
got external runtime error, seems this problematic was from my Java Virtual Machine (hope it doesn't affect the playable ability)
<see attachment>

EDIT 2:
My setup for achieving highest fps rate in this heavy-resource dependent game
https://www.facebook.com/notes/kennard-w...0179498248

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I got stuck at black screen after load game I try every setting but I still got the same result
Is there any clutch way to increase the fps? |Running around with like 10 fps in the open field game is unplayable

Video:
Enable Saving GE Screen to textures instead of memory

Memory: Ignore Invalid memory access /unmapped imports * both *

Media:
Use media engine
Extract media files to tmp folder
Decode audio files with sonicstage

Compiler:

Use compiler*dynarec* w.e this is <.<
3000 maximum method size

Any suggestion ?

And , im using the 3081 version 64bit
Its written in first post which settings improve speed..did you try it?
(04-03-2013, 09:12 AM)digiadventures Wrote: Its written in first post which settings improve speed..did you try it?

Totally didnt look at it , just gained 15 fps - love you |: <3