This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
(03-19-2013, 12:15 PM)RandSergeant Wrote: I disabled Software Rendering, and now the graphic is fine
The problem now is, the scenes are.... skipping?
There's no conversation text or window, after changing Skip Frame from None to any of them, the scenes keep blinking
Nothing wrong with the game play ( except i need to run it at 200% or 300% speed )

***EDIT***
I changed the settings to these

[Image: Capture8_zps7c164a74.png]

Anti-aliasing : 4x
Filter : Anisotropic
Frame skipping : None
Clock speed : 200%

Finally able to play, well except the problem with the sounds ( when casting sword skills, the sound effect sounded laggy )

These settings work fine.
Worthy of note is that changing from JPCSP x86 to x64 on a 64 bit computer drastically improves performance.
Fight scenes went from 1-3 FPS to 7-10 FPS.
Still rather laggy, but its bearable.
Hey, I'm new to this forum and I solely downloaded JPCSP to try Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. Thought I might do a little contribution in order to get some contribution back, I guess. Big Grin Here's my graphic settings which gave me the best FPS so far (average of 20 when fighting against Heathcliff and average of around 30 when running around in the city)

Pretty old PC running an Intel Duo Core E8500 3,17GHz and an nVIDIA GTX 560

[Image: 8jfmguW.png]

Anisotropic filter caused for font to disappear.
i changed to dMzE84Dn 's setting, and clock speed 150% ( 200% looked a little too fast for me )
much smoother, won't lag that much during sword skill, sound... still a little problem

*EDIT : I disabled Anisotropic, still no changes for the disappeared fonts, and the scary lagged audio
**EDIT 2 : found a way for the disappearing fonts, i enabled " Use debug font (disable flash0 fonts ) " in Media , effect is that you'll find it loading slower between scene to scene, and in the next map you can see the text, but not so... clean ? the sound is a little laggy, but it's okay
***EDIT 3 : whenever roaming around the city, change clock speed to Normal speed, for better performance

PS : How do you save btw :3
I enabled the " Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode "
but don't know how to save and load ( but it helped me to get through the red fonts at the save data screens )
psp 
(03-18-2013, 12:20 AM)ryustylish Wrote: So far the game is playable but has some issues:

BGM can stop playing, more or less randomly, after a loading screen works again.

Fonts can disappear, randomly too, specially after loading a new scenario.

UI seems to affect negatively the performance, similar to HM Project Diva.

High system requirements.

Relevant Settings:

Video
-Use vertex cache (improves speed)
-Use shaders (improves speed)
-Enable saving GE textures... (fixes extreme bloom effect)
-Enable dynamic shader generation (improves speed)

Needs sonic stage.

Tested on JPCSP r3055 x64. The game doesn't work on older releases (pre 3000).

Framerate: Variable, during conversations can go up to 90, gameplay around 30 or less, fights 15+. Using clock speed at 300% (improves things a bit).

EDIT: Video added; log added but I wasn't able to replicate the text issue. The music stops working during more or less long fights, as soon as the fight ends, it works ok again.

but in my pc acer 4750G
RAM 2 GB
VGA CARD: 512 mb
processor: intel I3

not working Stuck in frist load umd ( iso game)

please give me solution
by the " stuck in the first load umd "
i think you meant you're stuck at the red fonts, and then it won't start ?
Anyone knows how to save? because is the only problem I have with this game :/ , I use JPCSP r3055 x64
The game saves every-time you pass a door.If you see backup data up in the right then it's saving the game
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-21-2013, 04:14 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The game saves every-time you pass a door.If you see backup data up in the right then it's saving the game

But when I start the game the save is damage (a couple of windows open saying "yes" or "no") but in the game I see backup date in the right, now my question is: It's the problem of the jcpsp or of the game in self? (sorry for my english)
I don't relly understand,but when the game saves that backup data appears,then you are whenever you entered or exited.If it says corrupted then maybe jpcsp is the problem since on the psp it works without any problem(Yay finally got mine!)
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Anybody here getting 30 FPS or higher in most scenarios? (fighting, running through a labyrinth, etc.) If so, could you please list your specs and settings? Might be a nice pointer when I'm going to buy a new computer.