This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katekyo Hitman Rebron Battle Arena 2 - JAP - ULJS00218
(11-11-2012, 07:40 AM)sum2012 Wrote: I think you can test 64 bit of Jpcsp

I can't, my windows won't accept 64bit.
To dan83
Do you use 64 bit of JPCSP ?
(11-12-2012, 12:20 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To dan83
Do you use 64 bit of JPCSP ?

Use x86, a video by me, with config.

I don't get it. I followed everything the video said, and maybe I'm using the lastest version (r2861), but besides the lack of an automatic pausing, the game is still stuck.

Now I don't know if it is my machine that is wrong, the version I'm using, or the game itself.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.08 KB / Downloads: 91)
Last question to you.Do you copy bin\jpcsp.jar into old version ?
(11-17-2012, 10:59 AM)Kajune Wrote: I don't get it. I followed everything the video said, and maybe I'm using the lastest version (r2861), but besides the lack of an automatic pausing, the game is still stuck.

Now I don't know if it is my machine that is wrong, the version I'm using, or the game itself.

Huh? When I download a new one, I save it seperately from the older ones I have.

Is that what you were asking?
Yes.You get my mean.
Sorry,I do not have idea why you do not work.
(11-19-2012, 10:20 AM)Kajune Wrote: Huh? When I download a new one, I save it seperately from the older ones I have.

Is that what you were asking?