This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gud fps
How to get good fps in jpcp psp emulator. Becoz i got only 12 fps only but i got 65fps in dolphin and psx .

My config
w764
i5 3.3
4gb ram
internal HD graphics
Because they are different emulators... Stop compare emulators to one another, they are not the same.

Also, your specs are bad, especially the graphics so don't expect much more than that.
U suck
Troll harder.
this ain't no troll. trolling requires intelligent responses, not a simple angry insult/flame like he did.

a more fitting response would be "u mad"

lol
Ok, maybe I should've written "learn to troll!" Tongue
Intel HD Graphics need updated drivers because major changes in opengl intel driver Tongue
Ge the Enable screen saving to Textures INSTEAD of memory only works in recents drivers
Only with this option enabled and up to 50-70% yield depending on the game With this card Smile

[Image: 1388267.png]
thanks its working