This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/extra bug
Well I was able to run the game smoothly with no problem until when I first talked to Saber in the private room. The game was still progressing because there were music and the character seemed to be slightly moving but there were no dialog. Then a Now loading circle show up and keep spinning forever and the game still not processing ( It didn't freeze).HuhHuh

A second bug I found was that when I level up in the arena, I couldn't leave it. After a bit of trying I found that after leveling up, there was a dialog of Saber saying about level up but there was no voice over and the dialog stay there until I interact with something else. And when I tried to leave the arena, there were also no voice over, the game was still playing since the camera was still spinning but the character just stand still on the portal. HuhHuh

When having this problem I only have the Enable saving GE screen to texture and nothing else but I also tried with different setting and different jpcsp version including the lastest one but none succeded.

So are there any solution???
My computer spec was:
2.53GHz
4.00 Gb RAM (2.99 usable)
Win 7 32 bit
Graphic card is ATI Raedon 550v