This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some noob question
hello,

I've just downloaded JPCSP v.05 rev1624. I try to run JPCSP and run the PSPTris but i only get around 12 FPS is this normal?

my hardware spec is
Pentium DualCore 5300 @2.6GHz
2 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4670
Windows XP SP2

From the Run menu, there is Load UMD menu item. How to create a "UMD images" file? These files is inside the umdimages in iso or cso format. What if i have the .rar file?

Is crisis core ulus10336 unencrypted by default? Is it playable in JPCSP v.05 rev1624?

Thank you.
try a new emulator version, go to http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php
hi.

Is the JCPSP compatible with a laptop, specifically with Intel GMA? Coz when playing the game I only get 8-12 FPS, sometimes it lags (5-7 FPS). When its an FMV I get 26-30 FPS, which is normal.

JCPSP 0.5 r1738 user here

Hardware specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2390 1.86GHz
3GB RAM
Intel GMA 965 (358MB)
Windows 7 Professional

Thanks.
Always use the latest version of the emu.
And the intel cards are not great at gaming or graphics for that matter, but make sure you have latest drivers. and of course bigger better gfx cards will give better results. i dont know what the impact of an intel gfx card would be.
Does JPCSP have a "Real Time Clock" system?
I mean, will the runnig game "know" BIOS time?