This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I update to newer version?
So I downloaded the newest version of jpcsp r3027 but I'm not entirely sure how to use update to that.

When i extracted the new version I get a folder with the exact same files as the old one without the saves/game images. I copied the savedata folder over to the new folder as well as the game images. Then I ran the emulator and it seems to be working. The game starts up fine when I load them but then immediately pauses and freezes for a while. Somehow after about 10 sec the play button works again and the game works fine.

So the question is, did I do anything wrong? Am I missing some steps?
Well you download the zip file and copy the games and the savedata,but only that,nothing more.You didn't do anything wrong
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]