This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Subtittle [Translator]
psp 
i just have this idea when i tried to learn to write a graphic novel with this free software last week wich i already stopped since its quite hard. while writing in the text i found out that there's a trigger for every line and conditions like "if" "or" then i thought maybe jpcsp can translate the japanese using this triggers and condition to make a open source translation for each game like zettai zetsumei toshi 3 im stack on the lady that is trapped on a fence after that i try to learn some japanese but it will take at least a year for me to play and understand the japanese games.

my question is it is possible to make the translation and if possible make it on onother wndow like the logger
(03-11-2013, 07:15 PM)leonardosky Wrote: i just have this idea when i tried to learn to write a graphic novel with this free software last week wich i already stopped since its quite hard. while writing in the text i found out that there's a trigger for every line and conditions like "if" "or" then i thought maybe jpcsp can translate the japanese using this triggers and condition to make a open source translation for each game like zettai zetsumei toshi 3 im stack on the lady that is trapped on a fence after that i try to learn some japanese but it will take at least a year for me to play and understand the japanese games.

my question is it is possible to make the translation and if possible make it on onother wndow like the logger

It's really complicated, not even google can translate very well and something like this to get implemented would need a dedicated team, atm the priority is probably to fix the games' compatibility (I'm not a dev but I'm pretty sure it is).

The only way is to find some dedicated translations site/forum to separately download the translated files and replace the original in the UMD disc image of the game.
Also, you can check some walkthrough, like this:
http://game-time-kouryaku.blogspot.it/20....html#more
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
3072MB RAM DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1024MB
Java Build 1.8.0-EA-B89
The translation process is workable with many tools like chiitrans, but sadly JPCSP (and pretty much all emulator) is incompatible with text hooker tools like ITH