This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - usa - ULKS-46155
THX for the savedata but when I try to get ingame with it it just freezes :O

I'll figure out a way to fix this
(05-05-2011, 12:55 PM)just_in_deed Wrote: THX for the savedata but when I try to get ingame with it it just freezes :O

I'll figure out a way to fix this

try this save and enable “handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode”
[attachment=5270]
when I try to get in to the main menu It freezes with both savedatas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PRxuaIou4
(05-05-2011, 04:58 PM)just_in_deed Wrote: when I try to get in to the main menu It freezes with both savedatas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PRxuaIou4

i has been tested,
can into boss roomSmile

disable"handle savedata in crypto mode"
[attachment=5288]
OMG it works like charm now thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Fo5epZooI
How can I config the emulator version 0.6 2196 x86 to run good this game?
I have PAL version of the game.
My PC: Core2DuoE8600@3,9 GHz, 4Gb DDR2, GTX295, Vista HP x64.
(06-29-2011, 08:22 PM)Siegfried.m Wrote: How can I config the emulator version 0.6 2196 x86 to run good this game?
I have PAL version of the game.
Can anyone help me, please?
My PC: Core2DuoE8600@3,9 GHz, 4Gb DDR2, GTX295, Vista HP x64.
castlevania sotn now starts and goes ingame. it needs vertex shader turned off, otherwise nothing will be visible, and if enabled color mask will make it blink. without those it looks ok, except there's black boxy outline around all the sprites where transparent color should be.

some letters don't appear when text is shown on screen. there's also obviously no storyline-related voice acting since it uses mono at3+ format.

rondo of blood also starts, but crashes during the konami logo.
the java window gets spammed with this
Quote:at _S1_3_88159E4.s(_S1_3_88159E4.java:44)
and trying to close the emulator crashes java.

edit: as for the regular game, i noticed that using ge to textures instead of memory is responsible for the framebuffer effect failure in the first stage. it looks like it takes the screen from there and renders it in the background with the wavy effect, so if it goes to the texture instead it just renders a black square.

note, that turning it off (so, saving to memory directly) will also make the extra games (sotn and rondo) not show anything though.
The black boxy solved with option Dynamic shader.

This is my config.
[Image: cc0w.th.jpg]

[Image: cc4x.th.jpg]

The only problem is speed.
[Image: ccc1kx.th.jpg]

In this zone, it works full speed.
[Image: ccc2k.th.jpg]

In my language
[Image: ccc5t.th.jpg]

The same problem in rondo of blood.
hi, please help me in the version 1772 the intro video does not work, and after it loads the menu I put my data and want to play does not go freezes