This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prinny 2 help
Hello, I joined the forum because of a little problem while I was trying to play Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!. While the game is playable, at first I wasnt able to hear voices or special effects.

After checking for a while I found that some people had modified the file to give it japanese voice acting and english subtitles so I tried downloading that one thinking it might solve the problem, and it almost did. Now I can hear the voices but everything which the game considers part of the "SFX volume" can't be heard. Since I have seen videos in youtube where people are able to play with SFX volume I would be grateful if someone could help me solve this problem

Thanks in advance
bump!
did you install sonicstage and enable it in the emulator?

also this should be posted in the general discussion section subforum. this one's for posting games you tested to report how they work, not to ask general questions.
Yes I have sonicstage enabled, thats why i hear almost everything (its like a normal playable game as if sfx volume was turned off)

Ok how do i move the thread then?