This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EyePet - UCES01462
EyePet - UCES01462
using r 3007
nothing but a black screen
EyePet Adventures - UCES01531 has the same problem

here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 279.62 KB / Downloads: 110)
It needs a camera so maybe the black screen is because the game can't find if jpcsp has or not any camera plugged
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
virgil94 is right. It seems to be looking for a rather recent syscall which is probably camera related. It should be fairly easy to fake though.

Code:
09:49:55  INFO   stdout - user_main - Auth Error 0x00000222
09:49:55  WARN      hle - user_main - Unsupported syscall 4A4F  $a0=0x00000002 $a1=0x00000001 $a2=0x089BA1D4
Hey gid,is it possible to use the webcam as a psp camera?If so I can test it if there is any homebrew that lets me,also I have the Invizimals game,you know the first one.The camera prx is stored in 6.20 firmware if I recall
(03-10-2013, 02:01 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Hey gid,is it possible to use the webcam as a psp camera?If so I can test it if there is any homebrew that lets me,also I have the Invizimals game,you know the first one.The camera prx is stored in 6.20 firmware if I recall
I've already looked into this. It would be possible to access a webcam from Java but you need to install the Java Media Framework additionally to Java.
Currently Jpcsp is only producing a faked image (like when playing a video without the Media Engine).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
But then the game wouldn't start.To play this one you need the camera,so unless it can use the webcam the game will be stuck in loading.Also besides the camera it uses a piece of paper with a pattern on it.

Is it something easy to install the java framework?
Code:
09:49:54  WARN hle.sceUsb - user_main - Unimplemented sceUsbStart driverName=0x08A6F03C('USBAccBaseDriver'), size=0x0, args=0x00000000
09:49:54  WARN hle.sceUsb - user_main - Unimplemented sceUsbStart driverName=0x08A6F050('USBCamDriver'), size=0x0, args=0x00000000
09:49:54  WARN hle.sceUsb - user_main - Unimplemented sceUsbStart driverName=0x08A6F060('USBCamMicDriver'), size=0x0, args=0x00000000
These calls have been implemented in r3029.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 3032
goes through the intro but then when you have to take a pic of your eyepet is a problem
can be moved to the Intro Games
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 148.27 KB / Downloads: 109)
Moved to intro games

That's what I'm saying,the game won't go on until the camera is implemented,let's see what gid decides to do.
Unfortunately there are no native alternatives to implement the webcam interaction. Sad
We will have to study a solution that integrates JPCSP either with JMF or JavaCV.