This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp savedata to psp
psp 
can someone convert my jpcsp savedata into psp compatible. I already use the magicsave but still not working. the game for savedata is "naruto shippudden ultimate ninja impact". I will post the savedata if someone can help me
Make sure you used the handle savedata in crypto mode before using it in the psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Will that work if I transfer my psp save to jpscp then back to my psp?
One more time!
(03-01-2013, 04:35 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Make sure you used the handle savedata in crypto mode before using it in the psp

I already used the handle savedata in crypto mode but still corrupted in psp. I transfer the new savedata from my psp to jpcsp but I got error when I used it
(03-01-2013, 09:45 PM)beanclr Wrote: Will that work if I transfer my psp save to jpscp then back to my psp?

Not all psp saves work from jpcsp to psp,but you can try,use the magicsave 3.63 version

(03-02-2013, 06:22 AM)rafi96 Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 04:35 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Make sure you used the handle savedata in crypto mode before using it in the psp

I already used the handle savedata in crypto mode but still corrupted in psp. I transfer the new savedata from my psp to jpcsp but I got error when I used it

Load the savegame with the option of Handle savedata unticked,then in the game before you save it activate that option and save the game
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
It still not working. I need someone to do it for me
I have the same prob with Dissidia 012.
I played it on handheld, transferred to PC, played on emu, saved and transferred back to handheld. And the data is corrupted.
The bad thing I have only Vita so magicsave won't be an option.
well, now that hykem's back, the save encryption should finally be fixed, so maybe soon in the future we won't need magic save workarounds at all.