This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with new versions
Hello, I have had problems from the 2990 to the last version that came out of 2998, since the change of the Interfas saved games (sceUtilitySavedata) I can not load my game progress as OPS Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy among others, with the sceUtilitySavedata inside the screen, the saved games are barely visible and the screen starts flashing.

These problems that I describe earlier versions passed in the 2990, and another problem is while with the Use debug font (disable flash0 fonts) version in 2270, to mark the letters looked much better, but when they started out new versions, to mark the letters were cut to the middle and not seen.
the in-game save feature was just implemented it might take time to sort out all the bugs for the saves to show properly in all games...
The rendering the savedata has been improved in r3002. Does it help?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
psp 
(03-01-2013, 03:39 PM)gid15 Wrote: The rendering the savedata has been improved in r3002. Does it help?

not yet,gid! peace walker still show blurred screen and flashing ,

I think the reason is the option"Only GE graphics",but if not use the option,PW graphics in game was abnormal!

otherwise,PW was froze when it loaded the savedata!
Build 2927 ran with no probs for me, the moment I switched over to 3008, there was no video display. Is it only me? Settings are that of crisis core for low end ATI PCs.
(03-09-2013, 05:51 AM)magnilan Wrote: Build 2927 ran with no probs for me, the moment I switched over to 3008, there was no video display. Is it only me? Settings are that of crisis core for low end ATI PCs.
Try a more recent version (maybe starting with r3012?). Most games like Crisis Core, Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy should be able to go in-game and actually be playable.
just wonder did anybody experience any issue when using cheat code in this emulator?
psp 
(03-09-2013, 08:24 AM)DragonNeos Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 05:51 AM)magnilan Wrote: Build 2927 ran with no probs for me, the moment I switched over to 3008, there was no video display. Is it only me? Settings are that of crisis core for low end ATI PCs.
Try a more recent version (maybe starting with r3012?). Most games like Crisis Core, Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy should be able to go in-game and actually be playable.

in recent version ,peace walker can't play in normal!
its Graphics was very terrible,even it can not playable!

(03-09-2013, 10:50 AM)jame_peng Wrote: in recent version ,peace walker can't play in normal!
Could you provide a log file for the last revision that worked? and a log file where it is not working?
Have you checked if the problem is not related to an update of your graphic card driver? There has been such issues in the past...

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-09-2013, 05:25 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 10:50 AM)jame_peng Wrote: in recent version ,peace walker can't play in normal!
Could you provide a log file for the last revision that worked? and a log file where it is not working?
Have you checked if the problem is not related to an update of your graphic card driver? There has been such issues in the past...

Thank you!

take this gid !
this is the r3021 version log!
maybe it will useful for you!

.rar   3021 test on PW.rar (Size: 117 KB / Downloads: 103)

if no use the shader ,more abnormal!