This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, im new and need help JPCSP r2371
psp 
Hello everyone and sry for my bad english, normaly i speak german.

So my question and problems are:

I have the jpcsp r2371 version and i play Final Fantasy 7 CC on it.
I have download JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.2] from hyakki (thanks for it)

So and i have read many Theards too speed up the settings and the game whith codes and bat.files and so on....

So my queastion is how can i speed up my game whit the launche?
i have change the normal setting like shrades and so on....

I have no idea what i do whit codes like this:
JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xincgc -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=5 -XXTonguearallelGCThreads=2 -XX:UseSSE=4 -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar
goto END

Parameters :

Xincgc for better memory management, Xmx for Max RAM allowed, MaxGCPauseMillis to set pause (5ms is good), ParallelGCThreads is number of threads (i've 2, so it's set to 2) and UseSSE to specify preferred version of SSE to use (My CPU can do 4.2 MAX i think, i've set to 4).

I have found it in the launcher but... have anyone try it before?
Can someone give me a crashcourse for the setting whit the launcher?

btw: i have a intel quad core 2,60 (ore so) each core, 4gb ram + nvidia card. (sry but i can post the exatliy info later when im home^^)

ty for you helpSmile

greez
Really need that PC spec for us to actually help you.
Yes sure here my PC Spec:

Intel Core 4x2,26 GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GT320M

Ty Smile
(11-11-2011, 10:20 AM)Nickita20 Wrote: Yes sure here my PC Spec:

Intel Core 4x2,26 GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GT320M

Ty Smile

Setting method size to 50 under compiler tab fixed all speed problems for me