This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Win7-64bit can't play some games in jpcsp-2984X86(orX64)
everything works well in windows xp before i changed my system to WIN7-64bit,but jpcsp could work only and play some games of all, i haven installed all devices drivers and Necessary Components,why?Huh
my pc information:win7-64bit,i3-2100,4G RAM,GTS450..
Nvida driver version:314.07Confused

anyone could help me?my english not very well,thanks
I see forum that 314.07 Nvida driver have shader bug.
Need use 310 or below driver
I have solved this problem,this is caused by the graphics driver version of Nvidia 314.07 Which does not seem to support shaders to rendering .i'm not sure that only want to tell anyone not to use this version driver for graphicSmile

(02-24-2013, 01:57 AM)sum2012 Wrote: I see forum that 314.07 Nvida driver have shader bug.
Need use 310 or below driver

Thanks,i haven sloved the issue,you are rightSmile
Jesus, I spent the past two hours tracking it down to "Use Shaders". Same issue with 313.xx driver.

Any idea WHY this is going on? Is Nvidia aware/going to fix it in next release? Is there something that needs to be done with JPCSP or something? I'll revert to the 310 driver and take a perf hit on my newer PC games for now but I would like to know what the plan is for resolution. Hopefully it can get worked out one way of the other soon!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
Can I get an update to the above post please? Its a pretty big deal that we have a to use a driver from many months ago (sacrificing a lot of perf on our newer games) or just not play 3D games on JPCSP. Just want to know the plan or what should happen.
Sorry,i don't understand what's your meaning about your first sentence,but i think we should calm down and wait for nvida update to fix it or gid could solve the issue..
(03-01-2013, 03:36 AM)冥道残月破 Wrote: Sorry,i don't understand what's your meaning about your first sentence,but i think we should calm down and wait for nvida update to fix it or gid could solve the issue..

I'm calm...it's just been a week and I thought this was a pretty big deal, but I have no idea what's going to happen, on either front. Is Nvidia aware and actually going to fix this? Or this on the Jpcsp side more and the emu should adjust accordingly (which means I don't have to roll back my driver). Just curious what the plan would be and how long it "might" take. Until I change driver or there's a new version, I can't play any of my 3D Jpcsp games, as I just got a ton of new pc games that I want to play through proplery. Anyway, not trying to be rude, just wondering what the deal is with all this. Sounds pretty serious....
Could someone post a log file at INFO level and screenshots showing the issue?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-01-2013, 07:34 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could someone post a log file at INFO level and screenshots showing the issue?

All fixed now! Thanks Gid!
(03-01-2013, 07:34 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could someone post a log file at INFO level and screenshots showing the issue?

Thanks gidSmile