This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graphics problems in 2 games
not sure what section this goes in but...

some games like What_Did_I_Do_To_Deserve_This_My_Lord_2_USA_UMD_PSP-PLAYASiA and (not sure if its because i played the previous one first and the issue somehow transferred) Castlevania_Dracula_X_Chronicles_USA_INTERNAL_READNFO_PSP-pSyPSP have this weird graphics issue where...its hard to describe asi don't know the right terminology o.O it looks like something that can be done with a video camera though.

i love you castlevania but this iso's cutscenes are absurdly slow in this emulator (a impressive 1 FPS >.> ) and to that end this game is unplayable till i get a better computer (a desktop one).

first pic is from the castlevania game: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4919/90831208.png (took around 5-10 minutes to get this pic)

and from the other game (it mainly happens on the world map or minimap in a lvl on this game): http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3937/12209694.png

not quite as bad in the 2nd pic as it seems to simply be inverted vertically... now that i think of it, the problem in the castlevania pic might possibly be why its running at 1 FPS when i have frame skip set anywhere from 5-max.

was about to ask for help with this on another site i frequent but thought i should post here too to see if any of you guys could help.