This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of the world radiant mythology
psp 
Hello everybody, i am very happy to meet you.
First i am french so i am sorry for if my english is so bad.

I wanted to ask you, i have jpcsp since 2 days, so i don't know it very much. I have jpcsp v0.6 1772, and i would like to play the game"tales of the world radiant mythology".

But when i load the game ( umd ) by umdimages, i think my cso file is good because i can the picture of the game, but when i load (UMD of course ) sometimes i have only a black screen but the game doesn't loading or i have a window who says me "Critical Error : Check console for details"

What can i doing for runnig the game?
Maybe my jpcsp version is too old, but i don't know which version must i use, i take the latest version that i saw

Thank you very much, you're doing a good work
1772 is old, you need to update.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

this site has all of the versions, go for the newest one. 32 bit windows version is the only one that supports everything. other versions won't have sound.
Hello, thank you to answer so fast.

So my jpcsp version is too old? I don't understund because 1772 is the latest that I found on the net...
However, i have forever heard that we need windows have to be powerful for use jpcsp, and maybe i say something stupid but isn't 64bits more powerful than 32bit?
So why 32 bit windows version is the only one that supports everything?

I have windows 7, and I'll download "r2371" I think it's the more recent insn't it?

Thank you
1772 is the latest "officially released" version. the versions on that site are the most up to date development versions. r2371 is the most recent version right now, though they get updated almost daily.

64 bit version of jpcsp doesn't support media engine or xuggler since they weren't updated to support 64 bit, so you wouldn't have sound nor videos.
So have I a solution to the problem? because my windows 7 is a 64bits, but maybe if I download java 32bits I'll have sound and videos haven't I?

So you say that everybody use windows 64 bit version can't take advantage of jpcsp?
Today, more and more computer ( windows 7 and vista ) are 64 bit, it's a big problem
install the 32bit versions of Java and Jpcsp then install sonicstage for audio support.
it doesn't matter if you use 64bit windows.

anyways Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology isn't a playable game yet (one of the rare games that never started working) Smile

This thread is in the wrong location and there is already a topic about the game here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2866

next time use the search function.
Oh I see you know tales of ^^

I'll try to install the 32 bit version of java but I hope I Won't have compatibility problems...

You say that tales of the world radiant mythology isn't a playable game but in the topic you send attached files for helping to run the game no? I am sorry I don't understand all the topic ^^' But thank you to help me, i am so bad in english
Hello, everybody

I am thinking about the game, if I understood good, today, we haven't solution for tales of the world?

Hyakki your attached files don't work right?

So I suppose i can forgot to run radiant mythology 2 and 3?

Do you think another psp emulator can working?
(11-11-2011, 02:05 PM)Lloyd Irving Wrote: Hello, everybody

I am thinking about the game, if I understood good, today, we haven't solution for tales of the world?

Hyakki your attached files don't work right?

So I suppose i can forgot to run radiant mythology 2 and 3?

Do you think another psp emulator can working?

that attachment's just for developer dude!!! if you really want play that game... BUY THE CONSOLE!!!

and do you think there is any other psp emulator can work this great other than JPCSP? even PCSP can't run any comercial games yet....
and pcsp its almost a port of jpcsp

pd: why they put the post in playable games?