This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some frustrating questions
first question:
game: bleach heat the soul 7
sometimes the jpcsp emulator would automatically close when i played bleach heat the soul 7
is there any extra software required or some decrypted files such as eboot.bin needed?

second question:
game: fairy tail zeref kakusei
starting from begining it was quite smooth
when it comes to the 4th B grade mission
after i clear the stage and the dialogue
then it shows a white screen and freeze (may be) for a period time the fps decrease to 0~2

what's wrong with it?
if the emulator haven't support the games i would just concentrate on my study and wait as i will have a test for the unversity degree
if my setting was wrong or missing some files
could you guys please help me ?
thanks so much

my computer states for reference
cpu intel core i5 2410M@2.3Ghz
ram 4Gb
graphic card GeForce GT 525M
i was played these game through jpcsp r2957

my poor english hope everyone can understand