This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comic Party Portable - JAP - ULJS00027
History:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7433

r1593

works with Media Engine enabled

Works good but Text is only "???" for now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Dear all
The game do not work in Rev2614 Window 7 x86
cpu:AMD Phenom ii X6 1050T
ram:4 gb DDR1333
gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTS450
Please help.Thanks
error screen:
Error screen

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 38.12 KB / Downloads: 113)
in Rev 2617,after the logo screen display, the game stopped.
Rev2617 bug

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 47.29 KB / Downloads: 110)
.zip   profiler.zip (Size: 45.12 KB / Downloads: 86)
(07-17-2012, 06:42 AM)sum2012 Wrote: in Rev 2617,after the logo screen display, the game stopped.
Could you post a log at DEBUG level? You can close Jpcsp after a few seconds when the game stops so that the DEBUG log does not get too large.

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I cannot see screen in DEBUG level log.Don't know useful or not.
Anyway,I have record 30 second.
(07-17-2012, 10:27 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you post a log at DEBUG level? You can close Jpcsp after a few seconds when the game stops so that the DEBUG log does not get too large.

Thanks!

I find that I can record the log from middle of the gmae..
This time I recorded from the logo start,recorded 30 second.
(07-17-2012, 10:27 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you post a log at DEBUG level? You can close Jpcsp after a few seconds when the game stops so that the DEBUG log does not get too large.

Thanks!

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 395.14 KB / Downloads: 80)
.zip   log.zip (Size: 433.17 KB / Downloads: 84)
Finally in Rev 2617,I click button immediately after logo show ,the game run ok.The word in game also ok.
I find that Media Engine might have probrem.
In Rev 2624,When I disable Media Engine,game passed 2 faked MPEG video nornally.
If I enable Media Engine,game stop in logo display finish http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840...error.png/ .(If I press button immediately after logo show ,the game run ok.)
I play a unofficial chinese version of Comic Party Portable.
Like Japan version , I need press button immediately after logo show,
In name select screen and inside game.Do not show word.
Hope dev can fix it.Thanks.game screen

I am using Rev 2629
Window 7 x86
cpu:AMD Phenom ii X6 1050T
ram:4 gb DDR1333
gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTS450

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 74.02 KB / Downloads: 112)
Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml and update the log file?
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceFont'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
the game is logging error messages about fonts and this will hopefully show more information.

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I updated LogSettings.xml .
See attach.Thanks
(07-21-2012, 08:52 PM)gid15 Wrote: Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml and update the log file?
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceFont'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
the game is logging error messages about fonts and this will hopefully show more information.

Thanks!

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 78.38 KB / Downloads: 121)
.zip   LogSettings.zip (Size: 764 bytes / Downloads: 87)