This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Robot Damashii (PlayStation Store PSP) -NPJH50720
Report by from my friend

raise java.nio.BufferOverflowException

Attach 2984 log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   NPJH50720_2984log.zip (Size: 13.59 KB / Downloads: 110)
(02-16-2013, 11:30 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Report by from my friend

Attach 2984 log

Tell him to try to disable shaders or vertex cache.. It happened to me in Dante's Inferno and i think Shaders are problem.. Cuz when i turned them off game started workin' again. Smile Tell him first to try with default settings (everything off), and if game work then he should try some settings. Smile Shaders or Vertex cache are surely causing that problem, belive me.
Thanks,I have told him (in offline mode)
(02-19-2013, 06:44 PM)srdjan045 Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 11:30 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Report by from my friend

Attach 2984 log

Tell him to try to disable shaders or vertex cache.. It happened to me in Dante's Inferno and i think Shaders are problem.. Cuz when i turned them off game started workin' again. Smile Tell him first to try with default settings (everything off), and if game work then he should try some settings. Smile Shaders or Vertex cache are surely causing that problem, belive me.

Now he has some grpahic probrem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't be helped I think, use shader have to be activated to fix that (Artdink's Macross Frontier series have similar graphics bug).

Might want to try to use shader and not vertex cache instead.
This should be moved to playable game IMHO, it's fully playable (so far) as every other Artdink's mecha games, albeit EXTREMELY slow, as always.

And yes, enabling shader do fix that textureless issue.
Moved to playable
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]