This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cannot load games, hell the CMD.exe fills itself up with errors
Exclamation 
i'm sick and tired of these ******************************************************************* errors. my whole goddamn day has been 1 error. 7 hours of school went to waste and then something like this even refuses to work. it makes no sense either!

i had to download 2 jre's x86 and x64.
latest revision of jpcsp downloadable on homepage as of this time
ok to the point. i use the 64bit one and i get this error

*see 'batch error 1.png'.

This happens before loading a game or during.

so something with xuggle at the top. well i'm clueless as what to do witth it.

ok on to x86 (32bit).

ok im'doing it as i speak. so far so good....

...... 1 minute in after rpessing the run button and i can't even see if anything positive is happening........ oh well might aswell pres reset.....
boom wall of text error...

*see 'batch error 2.png'.

yeah i'm clueless. i have no idea what is wrong especially with this one.
all i want to play is KH:birth by sleep. hell i followed a tut on youtube. that guy had no problems but nothing ever goes perfect when i do it so i'm not that suprised -.- it's depressing really.

options: never touched.{in otherwords: default)
reset doesn't work right. see if cube sample runs before trying to run the high requirement games with huge files to decrypt like kh.

x86 one is the one you want, x64 version doesn't have movie/sound support.

also http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php update if you're still using the fossilized 1772 version.
i have rev.2344... Cube works fine but the game doesn't even after like 3 minutes
well, as far as i remember that game has 3 huge data files that need to be decrypted first for the game to run.

i don't remember if the emulator can decrypt them or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWH4i2O7X4

^watch this^

i doubt it can't run it. i have a i7 core laptop. it's probrably something on my laptop. man teamviewer would be awesome to use
it's possible to decrypt them with your psp too.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2214

Quote:You also need a REAL PSP with CFW running to decrypt the data files for Kingdom Hearts: BBS! There is no way to decode them on your PC! Of course this is also true for decrypting the eboot.bin but I mention it again!!!
i wouldn't be using/doing this if i had oneTongue

Edit: Good, got it working. however, fps is arround 6 and graphical crap is not even showing colors like really :S