This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/EXTRA - ULUS10576
(06-30-2012, 10:29 PM)serio Wrote: that shouldn't even be there though.

other than the original eboot there's only one other in the update folder, but that doesn't affect the game in any way.

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I deleted it.
sorry, i'm kinda new to this,
i'm trying to run fate/extra on the latest (2591) on 64bit java,
but i haven't got very far.
in fact, just about past the start screen, where you can choose between
normal/easy mode, and then it would hear a bell ring,
and after it says 'morning' at the bottom i get to see a very glitchy
image of a school and that's it.
the game doesn't exactly freeze as pressing buttons still causes it
to make sounds, but i don't get anywhere and don't see anything.
my laptop isn't the greatest (2.67ghz, 4gb ram, nvidia geforce gt420)
i think i just might be too dumb to use this,
but if anyone got advice for me, i'll appreciate it Smile
Read the whole thread for the correct setting.
i did.
has anyone else had the same problem?
rerip your game.
alright i got the problem fixed,
but the game runs at 1 fps.
i realize my video card might be a little old,
but 1 fps? Sad
i've tried every method in this post,
any other suggestions about how
to speed it up a little?
does your laptop have nvidia optimus? it might be using the intel video card instead of the nvidia one.

if it does right click on the bat file and select the appropriate GPU to run it with.
omg!
you were right.
it's still kinda slow, but playable.
thanks for that!
Okay 2612 break this game, but 2613 fix it... well kinda, it's still unplayable.

Poor Caster ;_;

Characters are invisible and camera doesn't follow you into the hallway like it's supposed to

It seems you can still speak with other invisible characters

You can still go to upper floor but once you hit the roof you can't go back down

Once again my log cannot be uploaded here so here's on minus http://minus.com/lbbFumJox87bg
(07-13-2012, 03:01 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Okay 2612 break this game, but 2613 fix it... well kinda, it's still unplayable.
There are new fixes for VFPU instructions in r2614. Could you check?

Quite a few VFPU instructions were broken in the last revs. Sorry for that.
The previous implementation was not 100% correct (even if it was sufficient for some games) and unfortunately, the latest improvements to increase the compatibility broke the old implementation. Now the compatibility improvements should be available for all VFPU instructions... well, I hope so Wink
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log