This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/EXTRA - ULUS10576
Thanks a ton Serio! I switched the stuff over to the 32-bit version and other than the whole "voices come before the text", it works perfectly! =D
I've completed this game with java 64 bit so it's probably a botched install on your part.
Hi, I'm having a problem with Fate/Extra. The game runs fine (except with some graphical glitches) right up until I get to the Arena. As soon as I try to leave with Archer, the game just doesn't progress. The window keeps panning around, the music keeps playing, but I seem to be unable to leave or do anything at this point. I've tried with both the 64 bit version r2810, and 32 bit R774, and I have tweaked the graphic settings as well as downloading SonicStage. Nothing has worked so far. Anyone encountered this problem?
soo what should i do to make the voice and text match??
Hi i have a problem
The game stops progressing. Not freeze. Not Crash. Just stops progressing. I can still access the message log, but nothing else works.
If I enter the Arena and leave it stop progressing.

ULUS10576
rev 2984 same problem by older revs
Log

.txt   log.txt (Size: 17.42 KB / Downloads: 60)
I'm having the same problems as Cork323. I'm using 3032 and the game just stops progressing. I get an endless spinning camera after trying to leave the arena and stuck on "now loading" when trying to talk to Saber.
Wow I thought I was the only one having that problem. Anyway I don't know why but when I talk to Saber it stuck on now loading and in the arena, if I enter and leave immediately the game will process fine without problem. I tried a few time and found out if the character don't make sound when talk it mean the game fail to load the speech of the character and stuck. Are there any helps??
Ok here is my laptop spec: 2.53GHz 4.00Gb RAM (2.99Gb usable) and ATI Mobility Readeon HD 550v
Ok so I did a few more test and it's seem that it was not the sound but something else since I disable event voice in the game and it still did not work. I also find that if I fight 1 or 2 fight in the arena and not level up, I still stuck in it. Is there any help available?
Btw how do you put the code in the first post to fix the sound and text problem in the game???
(12-03-2012, 09:16 AM)jakakrenz Wrote: soo what should i do to make the voice and text match??

I would like to know this too. This bug has been around for some time and it sort of kills the experience. I don't mind unpacking/repacking/decoding the atc files if it would help!
How do you fix the character's picture during a conversation ? The picture as well as the text box cannot displayed clearly...