This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
(03-24-2013, 07:13 PM)serio Wrote: if it was included as an option (something like "use alternative atrac3+ decoder", which if selected would look for decodeaudio2.bat, which uses the program from this thread and the soundforge dll, and also applies the channel fix for audio conversion), it shouldn't mess with other games.

I only meant fix for jpcsp.jar file, its easy to just copy required files and overwrite decodeaudio.bat, its not so easy to edit and compile jpcsp every time new version is out Smile
Question 
(03-05-2013, 10:14 AM)rikimtasu Wrote: BTW,冥道残月破 have released new version for fixing broken BGM:
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/f...de1b969678
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...4212877011
Best to be replaced in rev 2990(both 32 and 64bit can be used.)

When I tried to use this with Super Robot Taisen Z2 Hakai-Hen it worked great. All the ATrac3 stuff is working with no pauses or anything(After the first decode anyway but I'm fine with that.).

But then I ran into a crash when loading an intermission save. Bypassing it with the mid-mission quick save from just before worked for some reason, but only until I started the next mission. As soon as a screen showing the pre-rendered world map just before the story text begins it froze in exactly the same way. As I don't know how to generate a log file(Please let me know how and I will post one.) I will post what the cmd.exe window displayed instead:

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:136)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:186)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeContext.java:667)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:706)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:50)

I used the version of JPCSP recommended in this thread(2990), I have the correct atrac dll, the file in the opening post, and the modified jar file all placed in the proper folders. I would appreciate help fixing this as the old method of external decoding is driving me up a wall with all the missing voices, and this one has yet to miss one in any of my testing.
related to at3+ decoders, someone found a working at3+ encoder/decoder inside one of the recently released games, fate/extra ccc as far as i remember. probably some devkit leftover, supposedly it works on both stereo and mono files.

including that in jpcsp would probably be a bad idea though, so lol. probably won't have much use anyway.
(03-28-2013, 07:59 PM)serio Wrote: related to at3+ decoders, someone found a working at3+ encoder/decoder inside one of the recently released games, fate/extra ccc as far as i remember. probably some devkit leftover, supposedly it works on both stereo and mono files.

including that in jpcsp would probably be a bad idea though, so lol. probably won't have much use anyway.

what's the file name of the encoder/decoder?
Dumped it into iso and didn't see any file appearing to be an encoder/decoder...
it's apparently inside game.dns. you have to decrypt it first, then unpack it.

the file should be called at3tool.exe i think.
oh I see.
going to unpack it.
(02-14-2013, 01:44 AM)freefive Wrote: Yes, I modified the module150/sceAtrac3plus.java
Code:
setAtracOutputChannels(codecType == PSP_MODE_AT_3_PLUS ? atracChannels : 2);
-->
setAtracOutputChannels(2);
And then jpcsp plays the mono wav files will. No high pitch. Tested with
Tales of the World - Radiant Mythology 2 ULJS00175
Tales of the World - Radiant Mythology 3 NPJH50353
Shining Hearts NPJH50342
I hope to now have a proper fix for this issue in r3078. Could you check these games and Digimon Adventure?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Nice work gid15 !
Now the only issue unsolved is the naming scheme part mentioned at post #16 and #17 of this thread, so far.
I'm getting an error in Jpcsp r3080. I must be doing something wrong. I replaced the mono at3 3080 jar file with the current 3080 jar file, and everytime i load the umd, then it tells me "Exception Thread GUI javalang NosuchMethodError." I have everything needed, and i'm lost right now.
Thanks!Smile
After I put Atrac3plus2WAV.exe and atracplug.dll to lib\windows-amd64 (jpcsp-3080)
all game's voice is perfect !Smile
But the problem is the Atrac folder begin bigger and bigger! Sad
I hope jpcsp can delete Atrac files auto(shenweip's Jpcsp Mono at3+ Play 3062 can delete Atrac files auto)