This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
Interesting.
I'm going to test this method. Thanks Shion_chk Smile)
(02-17-2013, 02:26 PM)shenweip Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 02:03 PM)serio Wrote: yeah, i had that problem in ikkitousen too. maybe using an md5 hash for the sounds would help.
Yeah, in the version in 14L,I have do some works to avoid this problem,please test with it.Smile

tried it, but nothing happened. debug outputs a
Code:
27906 [AT3 play thread] WARN  hle - The tool don't exist and Mono AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder

the tool (atrac3plus2wav.exe), the dll (atracplug.dll) and a modified DecodeAudio.bat are all in lib\windows-x86 so i dunno what's wrong, unless it expects them to be in the 64 bit folders. i only have a 32 bit system, so i can't use 64 bit emulator in that case.

note, the tool works with the original (with speedup) and hyakki's version.

still, if gid could at least add an option to use this tool instead of sonicstage, or both them at once for the future builds it'd be great.
Those who use the one provided by Shenweip need to put the exe and dll into tmp folder, not lib folder. Tested by myself.
(02-27-2013, 04:11 AM)serio Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 02:26 PM)shenweip Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 02:03 PM)serio Wrote: yeah, i had that problem in ikkitousen too. maybe using an md5 hash for the sounds would help.
Yeah, in the version in 14L,I have do some works to avoid this problem,please test with it.Smile

tried it, but nothing happened. debug outputs a
Code:
27906 [AT3 play thread] WARN  hle - The tool don't exist and Mono AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder

the tool (atrac3plus2wav.exe), the dll (atracplug.dll) and a modified DecodeAudio.bat are all in lib\windows-x86 so i dunno what's wrong, unless it expects them to be in the 64 bit folders. i only have a 32 bit system, so i can't use 64 bit emulator in that case.

note, the tool works with the original (with speedup) and hyakki's version.

still, if gid could at least add an option to use this tool instead of sonicstage, or both them at once for the future builds it'd be great.

Yes,freefive is right,put the exe and dll into tmp folder and it can work
did it, and now it gets decoded. the sound is high pitched like in the original though.

got the one from
Quote:I use this decoder by exec(),some games like <Digimon adventure> ,please use v2
pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250733&uk=4212877011

why is it password protected btw?
(02-27-2013, 12:44 PM)serio Wrote: did it, and now it gets decoded. the sound is high pitched like in the original though.

got the one from
Quote:I use this decoder by exec(),some games like <Digimon adventure> ,please use v2
pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250733&uk=4212877011

why is it password protected btw?
should not use v2 except Digimon Adventure.
Because if someone who don't see instructions,
I think maybe don't know how to use it,UndecidedI just want to remind people who use it to pay some attention to instructions firstTongue
oh, they're mutually exclusive. i thought v2 was an improved v1. i misunderstood your post i guess.

i wondered about the password since the blog is in chinese, and i doubt more than 1% of people on this forum understand the language. i was just shooting blindly to see if it works as the password.
(02-27-2013, 02:59 PM)serio Wrote: oh, they're mutually exclusive. i thought v2 was an improved v1. i misunderstood your post i guess.

i wondered about the password since the blog is in chinese, and i doubt more than 1% of people on this forum understand the language. i was just shooting blindly to see if it works as the password.

Password : shenweip

v2 is mainly used in Digimon Adventure, other games with V1.This is the two versions of the different points rather than improvingSmile
BTW,冥道残月破 have released new version for fixing broken BGM:
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/f...de1b969678
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...4212877011
Best to be replaced in rev 2990(both 32 and 64bit can be used.)
(03-05-2013, 10:14 AM)rikimtasu Wrote: BTW,冥道残月破 have released new version for fixing broken BGM:
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/f...de1b969678
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...4212877011
Best to be replaced in rev 2990(both 32 and 64bit can be used.)

O_o
I think we're talking about Mono At3+ decoding in this thread, not broken BGMs.