This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU)
I don't think there is such an option to change what JPCSP gets detected as. You would probably need to edit the Source Code and compile the emulator to see if it is possible to change the detection.
(10-27-2013, 06:32 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: I don't think there is such an option to change what JPCSP gets detected as. You would probably need to edit the Source Code and compile the emulator to see if it is possible to change the detection.

Indeed, but it should be possible to add an option to change what JPCSP is detected as.

@beanclr:
Could you please tell me which game is detecting JPCSP as a PSP 1000? Thanks! Smile
Final Fantasy Type 0. It's the last game on my list of games to try this with. Out of the games I've test that I don't think anyone else have posted anything about I only got two to work without a problem. .hack/link and Blazblue Calamity Trigger. I didn't get any slow downs but that was because they were on same computer I believe. I don't have a computer that I can test mine with over the internet.
One more time!
Other examples of games that may think JPCSP is a PSP-1000 are Toukiden and God Eater 2 Trial. The same case would likely happen to the retail version of God Eater 2 as well.
As of r3410 there's now an option under Settings>General that allows to change the emulated PSP hardware version.
Could you please check if changing to a PSP-2000 model, for example, fixes this issue? Thanks! Smile
(11-23-2013, 11:45 PM)Hykem Wrote: As of r3410 there's now an option under Settings>General that allows to change the emulated PSP hardware version.
Could you please check if changing to a PSP-2000 model, for example, fixes this issue? Thanks! Smile

I text it check if changing to a PSP-2000 model is useful .
look this
PPSSPP Online Support (PRO Online)
PSP + PPSSPPWindows + PPSSPPMac OSX
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...95&page=18
(11-25-2013, 11:36 PM)onelight Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 11:45 PM)Hykem Wrote: As of r3410 there's now an option under Settings>General that allows to change the emulated PSP hardware version.

look this

Hmm... Interesting idea. Smile
OH thank you for doing that. I'll test it out and see what happens.
One more time!
Do JPCSP not support PSP game with Dynamic SSID ?
(11-26-2013, 12:37 AM)Hykem Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 11:36 PM)onelight Wrote:

look this

Hmm... Interesting idea. Smile
will you add PRO Online support for jpcsp?
Test EverybodysTennis (UCAS40307) Can connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer but can't Enter match room, jpcsp just wating there.
btw, can jpcsp add network.broadcastAddress in Settings menu not in Settings.properties file?