This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU)
Okay so Kingdom Hearts BBS has an issue. You can meet up in the lobby much like in monster hunter but after someone starts an event and everyone joins and the event starts no one is able to load into the arena. We get into the loading transition but after that it just says we lost connection to each other. I don't think our internet connection is the problem. I made some logs though.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3252(64bit)_INFO(Starting Event).zip (Size: 21.1 KB / Downloads: 91)
.zip   Log_r3252(64bit)_INFO(Joining).zip (Size: 18.12 KB / Downloads: 93)
One more time!
For debugging LAN issues, I need a INFO log file with the following lines added in LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
Also, I need the log on both computers for the same sessions (so that I can check if some message sent from one computer was received by the other one).

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Just before or after the last </log4j:configuration>?

Edit: Okay what I really need to ask, "Is where to put it in the settings?".

Edit2: Okay so I hope I figured it out right. Here's logs from the one starting the event and the one joining.

Edit3: Okay I had to upload them to mediafire because they both got to large.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzriia...arter).zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b881r5...ining).zip
One more time!
thanks for dev teams, now I can play MHFU(US) LAN via Jpcsp Big Grin
I've read the whole previous comment and I have no problem when playing MHFU(US) via LAN jpcsp.

here is my spec :
core2quad 2.66ghz
nvidia gts 450 1gb ddr5
ram 3.0gb
win7 ultimate - 32bit
firewall - off
jpcsp-3402-windows-x86

and this is my bro's laptop spec :
core i5 2.5ghz
nvdia 2gb ddr3 (dont know what series is his vga because he always refuse me when im going to inspect his laptop x__x )
ram 4.0gb
win 8 - 64bit
jpcsp-3402-windows-x64

see, jpcsp cross system from 32bit and 64bit LAN system have no problem at all.

this is some pic I gathered from LAN play :
Quote:[Image: jKnRxgUhLcRtH.jpg]
[Image: jbyfvmfs3W95SP.jpg]

and if you have FB account I have recorded it :
Quote:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=632641353454443

Quote:im sorry for my bad english Sad
Hey guys i'm new in this forum, and i've followed your tips to play with friends.
After facing many problems to the low-FPS rate, now i'm in trouble with very long loading in MHP3rd; i can barely enter in the ONLINE guild hall.
We use Tunngle to connect togeather.

These are my spec:
AMD Phenom II x4 954 Processor 3Ghz
4GB ram
Nvidia Gforce 9800 GT
windows 7 x64 bit
firewall off
jpcsp-3404-windows-x86 / x64 ( i've tried both ).

Can anyone help me ? T_T
(10-10-2013, 09:05 PM)pakka93 Wrote: Hey guys i'm new in this forum, and i've followed your tips to play with friends.
After facing many problems to the low-FPS rate, now i'm in trouble with very long loading in MHP3rd; i can barely enter in the ONLINE guild hall.
We use Tunngle to connect togeather.

These are my spec:
AMD Phenom II x4 954 Processor 3Ghz
4GB ram
Nvidia Gforce 9800 GT
windows 7 x64 bit
firewall off
jpcsp-3404-windows-x86 / x64 ( i've tried both ).

Can anyone help me ? T_T

have you added your friend's Tunggle IP address in the file "Settings.Properties" ?
and I suggest you two run the same jpcsp version, if you use jpcsp-3404 then your friend should use jpcsp-3404 also.

so far I have no problem when playing jpcsp it via LAN. I have hamachi, would you like to test it out with me?
I have mhfu(US) and MHP3rd HD.
(10-11-2013, 12:04 AM)betrayed.angel Wrote: have you added your friend's Tunggle IP address in the file "Settings.Properties" ?
and I suggest you two run the same jpcsp version, if you use jpcsp-3404 then your friend should use jpcsp-3404 also.

so far I have no problem when playing jpcsp it via LAN. I have hamachi, would you like to test it out with me?

What a fast reply, really thanks Smile
Yes, i've modified the Settings.Properties with his IP Address, and we run the same version of Jpcsp ( 3404 ).
It's very strange because the first day we tried to play togeather, there were no problems with the connection, but only with the low FPS ( around 20 ).
After solving the problem with the FPS, this new one occurred.
I really can't explain why this happen to me, because our third friend doesn't have neither low FPS, and neither connection problem;
i don't know his spec, but i can say he's running our smae version of Jpcsp at x86.
We started playing all together on the same day, but only i have these problems.
My friend says, one thing that could be, it's a memory problem ( it requires too much ).
I have only Tunngle because Hamachi doesn't work.
(10-11-2013, 07:51 AM)pakka93 Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 12:04 AM)betrayed.angel Wrote: have you added your friend's Tunggle IP address in the file "Settings.Properties" ?

What a fast reply, really thanks Smile
Yes, i've modified the Settings.Properties with his IP Address, and we run the same version of Jpcsp ( 3404 ).
It's very strange because the first day we tried to play togeather, there were no problems with the connection, but only with the low FPS ( around 20 ).
After solving the problem with the FPS, this new one occurred.
I really can't explain why this happen to me, because our third friend doesn't have neither low FPS, and neither connection problem;
i don't know his spec, but i can say he's running our smae version of Jpcsp at x86.
We started playing all together on the same day, but only i have these problems.
My friend says, one thing that could be, it's a memory problem ( it requires too much ).
I have only Tunngle because Hamachi doesn't work.

does it mean that you were trying to play MHP3rd HD online (3 players) and you were the only person who barely to join the online guild hall via tunggle?
I dont know how to deal with your problem, im sorry x__x
so far I only have tested MHFU offline LAN 2 players and I have no problem at all. I have no experience dealing with online play x__x
the only problem is when playing MHP3rd HD lan mode I got very bad FPS altough single player is always at full speed.

here is my rig :
Core2quad 2.66ghz
gts 450 1gb ddr5
ram 3gb ddr2
win 7 ultimate 32 bit
jpcsp 3402 32 bit
(10-11-2013, 02:11 PM)betrayed.angel Wrote: does it mean that you were trying to play MHP3rd HD online (3 players) and you were the only person who barely to join the online guild hall via tunggle?
I dont know how to deal with your problem, im sorry x__x
so far I only have tested MHFU offline LAN 2 players and I have no problem at all. I have no experience dealing with online play x__x
the only problem is when playing MHP3rd HD lan mode I got very bad FPS altough single player is always at full speed.

here is my rig :
Core2quad 2.66ghz
gts 450 1gb ddr5
ram 3gb ddr2
win 7 ultimate 32 bit
jpcsp 3402 32 bit

Just saying that the game take a long long long.....long time to load before entering in the guild hall ( around 5+ minutes ). That's the only problem now.
Meh, anyway thanks for trying to help me..
There is a game I can't test this with yet because it detects JPCSP as a psp 1000. I was wondering if there could be an option to change that?
One more time!