This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamepad support?
psp 
Hello! I'm kind of new to this whole thing and was wondering if there is gamepad suport for this? Seems like an awesome application but I despise using keyboard to play games lol. Unless its an MMO >.>. Anyway.... is there any er... third party? support or official from the Emulator's makers for gamepad support? Thank you!
(06-19-2010, 02:06 PM)Drax100 Wrote: Hello! I'm kind of new to this whole thing and was wondering if there is gamepad suport for this? Seems like an awesome application but I despise using keyboard to play games lol. Unless its an MMO >.>. Anyway.... is there any er... third party? support or official from the Emulator's makers for gamepad support? Thank you!

Unfortunately, not yet. We're still studying the best and less invasive method to implement that feature.
For now, your best solution is to use a joystick to keyboard mapper.
(06-19-2010, 05:03 PM)Hykem Wrote: Unfortunately, not yet. We're still studying the best and less invasive method to implement that feature.

A joystick? Like a PC gaming joystick ? USB? If that works with it a USB gamepad should too? Or you mean a joystick itself can be used just for movement purposes? Sorry to bug ya again but I guess I got confused! Smile Thanks for the answers though!
(06-19-2010, 08:11 PM)Drax100 Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 05:03 PM)Hykem Wrote: Unfortunately, not yet. We're still studying the best and less invasive method to implement that feature.

A joystick? Like a PC gaming joystick ? USB? If that works with it a USB gamepad should too? Or you mean a joystick itself can be used just for movement purposes? Sorry to bug ya again but I guess I got confused! Smile Thanks for the answers though!

No. Sorry, I meant using a keyboard emulator like Xpadder or JoyToKey. These applications allow you to use your gamepad controller as a keyboard or mouse. Smile
Oh, awesome! I'll try those out then. Thanks. Big Grin ALso, it doesn't help that I read that last line as use joystick OR Keyboard. Hahaha...