This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: Which IDE you can say from your experience - works best with integrating SVN in it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Emacs
8.33%
1 8.33%
Eclipse
50.00%
6 50.00%
NetBeans
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This projects uses SVN, which IDE would you recommend for best SVN intergration?
my options as I see them are:
  • Emacs
  • Eclipse
  • NetBeans

I prefer Emacs to other IDEs and I've also heard that it has a great SVN integration built somewhere in it or a downloadable one.

But the only Source Control I've ever worked with is Clear Case.
And I never tried working with an IDE and a support for integrating a source control client in it.

"A penny for your thoughts" Smile
Eclipse + Subclipse works great !
Eclipse + Subclipse works great ! [2]
Eclipse + Subclipse works great ! [3]
But, NetBeans + NetBeans SVN plugin (integrated with the IDE) is quite useful too. Wink