This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem using netbeans
When i run jpcsp this is what shows

Code:
run:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(ImageIcon.java:167)
        at jpcsp.MainGUI.initComponents(MainGUI.java:592)
        at jpcsp.MainGUI.<init>(MainGUI.java:124)
        at jpcsp.MainGUI$39.run(MainGUI.java:1515)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 5 seconds)

if i use the launcher i get an error: "Could not find the main class: jpcsp.ManGUI. Program will exit" (I check the main project properties and i see that "jpcsp.MainGUI" is set as the main class).

Its strange because like a month ago i could compile working versions of jpcsp with netbeans...
any idea of what im doing wrong?

btw im going to try with eclipse
Code:
MainGUI.java:592
        Polish.setIcon(new javax.swing.ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("/jpcsp/icons/flags/pl_PL.PNG"))); // NOI18N
This is the line with the new polish icon (introduced in r1581). Is it maybe missing in your checkout?
(06-18-2010, 08:18 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
MainGUI.java:592
        Polish.setIcon(new javax.swing.ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("/jpcsp/icons/flags/pl_PL.PNG"))); // NOI18N
This is the line with the new polish icon (introduced in r1581). Is it maybe missing in your checkout?

Thats it.
I check the jpcsp.icons.flags package from netbeans but i coudnt find that icon...

Then i checked C:\jpcsp\src\jpcsp\icons\flags and it was there "pl_PL.PNG", i changed is name to "pl_PL.png" open netbeans again compile, run and... another error Dodgy

Code:
run:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jogl in java.library.path
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1734)
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1028)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraryInternal(NativeLibLoader.java:189)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader.access$000(NativeLibLoader.java:49)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader$DefaultAction.loadLibrary(NativeLibLoader.java:80)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibLoader.java:103)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader.access$200(NativeLibLoader.java:49)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader$1.run(NativeLibLoader.java:111)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader.loadCore(NativeLibLoader.java:109)
        at com.sun.opengl.impl.windows.WindowsGLDrawableFactory.<clinit>(WindowsGLDrawableFactory.java:60)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLDrawableFactory.getFactory(GLDrawableFactory.java:106)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.chooseGraphicsConfiguration(GLCanvas.java:520)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.<init>(GLCanvas.java:131)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.<init>(GLCanvas.java:90)
        at jpcsp.HLE.pspdisplay.<init>(pspdisplay.java:175)
        at jpcsp.HLE.pspdisplay.getInstance(pspdisplay.java:77)
        at jpcsp.MainGUI.<init>(MainGUI.java:133)
        at jpcsp.MainGUI$39.run(MainGUI.java:1515)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

perhaps is something related to tortoise svn because i get the same error with eclipse[/quote]
Code:
run:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jogl in java.library.path
For this problem, you need to add the following JVM option: "-Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86"
ok thx, now its working ^^
i changed "-Djava.library.path=lib/win32" for "-Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86"
now, i have a problem running Jpcsp out of netbeans.
Using hyakki launcher i get this error "Could not find the main class: jpcsp.ManGUI. Program will exit"

Using the start-windows-x86.bat

Code:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/opengl/GL
EventListener
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.media.opengl.GLEventListener
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more
Could not find the main class: jpcsp.MainGUI. Program will exit.

i just put the compiled Jpcsp.jar inside bin folder (i think i used the last automated svn revision)
nvm... i changed the manifest file for an old one and now its working